Sign in to follow this  
Raquzz

Dark Mage Hat

Im just too curious to know when that is going to be implented in the game, or will it? At least the description say: This item is not yet available for players. So when this item will be in game?

Since the server wants to keep as close to original Helbreath as possible, I believe that statted mage hats are things/items that belong on a very pathetic and quite frankly, desperate server that wants to attract people to play.

the hat will be added most likely during the next server update, when im not sure, but

there are other issues the admins want to add at the same time, so be patient on the dk hat.

statted hats/caps = fruit server.

We have the item working, but we didnt choosed to add it. And i dont think it will be added since we dont want defence added...

well if not dk mage hats, could we atleast get stated hats or something... i tend to agree we don't get much for armor peaces as a warrior does... yes we do high dmg, and now with the wepons that warriors have, a lil more defence on a mage wouldn't hurt that much.. defence don't mean nothen when majar ppl got rare blades, that put a hurting on you fast no matter what armor you wearing...

and i over heard a GM in ares shop one day telling me that they plan on putting them out. and it wasn't the defence that was a isue. it was the edurance was way to high he thought... i am not going to say what GM said it . but he did say it in public chat and i am sure i wasn't the only one that over heard him. he didn't say when they would be released. but it was in the works on being so.. just no set date on when..

and it's defence isn't really all that much.. one good thing is that it wont get knocked off you as much as a regualer wiz hat... lets face it they get broken up fast to a BBH or BH.. even getting wacked around a bit they break fast. and not to cheep to repair.. so it is kinda a lil unfair that mages don't get a DK hat....

i am retty sure if mages got stated hats thier wouldn't be much of a isue on the DK hats...

but don't take this the wrong way this just my thoughts on things, and doesn't have to be implamented in the wrong terms.. i know my grammer not all that good or the way i word things. i just wanted to put in my 2 cents in...

thank you for your time and Stay Safe....

and it's defence isn't really all that much.. one good thing is that it wont get knocked off you as much as a regualer wiz hat... lets face it they get broken up fast to a BBH or BH.. even getting wacked around a bit they break fast. and not to cheep to repair..

Dude do you know what a hat is? I mean, a hat flies off your head with a bit of wind, imagine what a hammer in the head could to to it? and have u ever sent a hat for getting it fixed? it costs hellofalotofcash!

so i believe it couldnt be more realistic than that! on the opposite, endurance should be half than what it is now... after all its a hat, not a helm which has a different purpose, materials and of course endurance... there are many armours left from the middle age...against just a few hats (if any)... which denotes high difference in endurance and resistance to various decomposing agents... anyways, the idea is that hats should blow off your head even with a dagger attack (unless you got Indiana Jones hat of course, there is always an exception :D )

there are my 2 cents to the cause...

We have the item working, but we didnt choosed to add it. And i dont think it will be added since we dont want defence added...

I think the DK mage hat is fruity anyway, some stupid hbusa thing :D

well if not dk mage hats, could we atleast get stated hats or something... i tend to agree we don't get much for armor peaces as a warrior does... yes we do high dmg, and now with the wepons that warriors have, a lil more defence on a mage wouldn't hurt that much.. defence don't mean nothen when majar ppl got rare blades, that put a hurting on you fast no matter what armor you wearing...

and i over heard a GM in ares shop one day telling me that they plan on putting them out. and it wasn't the defence that was a isue. it was the edurance was way to high he thought... i am not going to say what GM said it . but he did say it in public chat and i am sure i wasn't the only one that over heard him. he didn't say when they would be released. but it was in the works on being so.. just no set date on when..

and it's defence isn't really all that much.. one good thing is that it wont get knocked off you as much as a regualer wiz hat... lets face it they get broken up fast to a BBH or BH.. even getting wacked around a bit they break fast. and not to cheep to repair.. so it is kinda a lil unfair that mages don't get a DK hat....

i am retty sure if mages got stated hats thier wouldn't be much of a isue on the DK hats...

but don't take this the wrong way this just my thoughts on things, and doesn't have to be implamented in the wrong terms.. i know my grammer not all that good or the way i word things. i just wanted to put in my 2 cents in...

thank you for your time and Stay Safe....

We discussed it inside doors. We didnt get to a No vote, but we also didnt agreeded on adding them. So we are not adding them for now. That caused the confusion maybe.

We only focus on switching server now. Next client will change IP only, cero updates. We need to be sure the new server is stable first then we can do more updates, and we have A LOT ToDo.

We discussed it inside doors. We didnt get to a No vote, but we also didnt agreeded on adding them. So we are not adding them for now. That caused the confusion maybe.

We only focus on switching server now. Next client will change IP only, cero updates. We need to be sure the new server is stable first then we can do more updates, and we have A LOT ToDo.

woot for alot of updates! Let's hope the server transfer goes real smooth!

:D i love this just like it is

and it si very very easy rise the % drop rate..... kill more npc's :wub:

with all this stated helms with SO HIGH endurance it might be fair to have stated caps :S

I actually thinkg there should not exist ANY stated headwear (helms or caps) its too much :s

mage is already overpowering warrior. should not be implemented. always could waste a few stats to get pen0r helm or light pen0r helm if u want to whine about stated helms.

PLEASE DM HAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wars have MA SETS, and mages have... NOTHING. The dark mage set includes hat, in Helbreath Usa it have been used for years!

Please :(

no, this is 8 months old topic, closed to avoid further confusions.

If you wish to have a topic discussing dk hat, make a new topic, preferably under suggestions section