Sign in to follow this  
Ali

About Amp War By Mage.

I think amp war by mage is lame and not fair for mage. So my idea is ilegal '' amp war by mage'' if any mage amped war (if have not 112 int) it should locked or baned. If i fight 1v 4 and 1 mage amp 3 war i have any chances to kill him. Please make something with it.

(sry for my english)

I think amp war by mage is lame and not fair for mage. So my idea is ilegal '' amp war by mage'' if any mage amped war (if have not 112 int) it should locked or baned. If i fight 1v 4 and 1 mage amp 3 war i have any chances to kill him. Please make something with it.

(sry for my english)

i will just ROFL

your not supposed to kill anyone 4v1 unless the others suck or your way too good

sorry horrible suggestion

(sry for my english)

i will just ROFL

your not supposed to kill anyone 4v1 unless the others suck or your way too good

sorry horrible suggestion

N/C i dont want talk with #$%^#$%^

(sry for my english)

Time them and pfa? It's not supposed to be "omg blizz I ekd a warrior".

What you're talking about would involve 0 skill for a mage to kill warriors.

(sry for my english)

he had chosen war so count with pfm not amp,if he have very nice mr or ma 1 or 4 mage can only suck his *censored*.

If its new war without any mr,ma should reckon difficulty eking or exp.

And i think canvass of thing and experiences it led for entity better.

(sry for my english)

he had chosen war so count with pfm not amp,if he have very nice mr or ma 1 or 4 mage can only suck his *censored*.

NO

(sry for my english)

I don't really fully understand what you're saying here. But I reckon you mean that if a warrior doesn't have 112 int he shouldn't be allowed to be amped.

This is a MULTIPLAYER game. People can amp whoever they choose, and there's nothing you can do about it besides pfa/ds them. Don't QQ because you're too slow to do it.

Ok, first of all, here's a suggestion for YOU, Ali.

If you want people to take something seriously, don't curse.

Here's another tip:

Learn to use something other than curse words in English.

Ok, first of all, here's a suggestion for YOU, Ali.

If you want people to take something seriously, don't curse.

Here's another tip:

Learn to use something other than curse words in English.

you have given me vacations from less than that

also they are polak , and for some reason in hb polak they think that is very very lame

:S

lol, and dont think only about playerS vs playerS when suggeting things, amp are necessary on hunts, plus its all based on startegy, if a war pfm himself on a 4x1, you still cant kill him because he will take low dmg from ur blizz and u are going to be taking mass hits

but now think about a war showing up on those crazy korean raids, where they take 8+ mages to ares, all dk+15

if you are pfmed, you wont last longer than 1 minute becoming a free ek

Some people have developed a specific playstyle in their minds. What you are trying to do right here, Ali, is forcing people to adjust to your specific playstyle.

In Helbreath Nemesis, the official rules condone no specific playstyle. We will not restrict warriors from using AMP, for example, just because you find it lame.

Some people have developed a specific playstyle in their minds. What you are trying to do right here, Ali, is forcing people to adjust to your specific playstyle.

In Helbreath Nemesis, the official rules condone no specific playstyle. We will not restrict warriors from using AMP, for example, just because you find it lame.

nope,but what is fair-play if mage vs war with amp (not bm).Mage have any chances?I dont think so.

i know lov lvl if is raid can amp but now 5 mage (ares or elv) is in raid and 10 war with amp,then is good?

nope,but what is fair-play if mage vs war with amp (not bm).Mage have any chances?I dont think so.

i know lov lvl if is raid can amp but now 5 mage (ares or elv) is in raid and 10 war with amp,then is good?

If If If If !!

What if you have 10 mages with Cancellation vs 1 AMP warr. Fair? No, lets forbid Cancellation?

I was trying to say you need better arguments for your suggestion. Right now, it's just a situational personal preference, which we will not embrace!!

umm let me think NO!

mages were originally meant to be support char. for HB not the most powerful pvp.

amp is a support spell, i guess we sould not let mages use Mshields towers or armor, since

4 wars can para a mage and not kill the mage.

this section is meant for suggestion to make the server better, not easier for you to get eks.

try, timing the wars and then using pfa,

AMP wars = less vit/dex/str

So... if u time his amp... and then pfa him... it will be an easy ek.

Mages have better chances to win a pvp than wars (amp war or pure war or bmage)

So.... maybe u should use ur time raising ur own skill instead of wasting ur time bringing bad ideas.

So.... maybe u should use ur time raising ur own skill instead of wasting ur time bringing bad ideas.

Heh.. in ml it's OK,but if i going raid and 4 war runing shop for amp and going kill me with amp they is cool yea? If war's amp OFF they give recall. rly pr0 easy ek 4 v 1 and gave recall after out amp.

Heh.. in ml it's OK,but if i going raid and 4 war runing shop for amp and going kill me with amp they is cool yea? If war's amp OFF they give recall. rly pr0 easy ek 4 v 1 and gave recall after out amp.

So... in your opinion... if there are 4 wars running after u without AMP.... u can kill them all?

If thats so... why r u whining that much !?!?!?!?!

I believe, there r some ppl that can do this... but u cant. Thats why u r complaining...

So... if its ok for wars to PFM themselves... do u think that u can own them with PFM... 4 wars against u?

Yes,i can froz him and mim and its good i have any chance to run or kill only1 but if they are amped i can't make nothink.

So... in your opinion... if there are 4 wars running after u without AMP.... u can kill them all?

If thats so... why r u whining that much !?!?!?!?!

I believe, there r some ppl that can do this... but u cant. Thats why u r complaining...

So... if its ok for wars to PFM themselves... do u think that u can own them with PFM... 4 wars against u?

yea i can froz and mim him,meybe i kill one but if he is amped i can't make nothink.

Ive nvr had any problem with mages amping warrs, cause 1, if its an intense battle either they gunna have to stop what they doing and stand still for amp or 2 the mage amping that warr better have some pr0 aim to hit while moving which, ive seen, not alot of mages have good aim here, most are clickers (clicking on the person)

Ive found that clicking ahead of the person path seems to be the best way about this but thats just my preference, its like shooting a gun, from a distance a moving target cannot just be shoot straaight at, u have to aim the shot a little ahead of it to actually hit. ^_^