Sign in to follow this  
Leigon

Cast Delay

Well i dont know about any1 else,but in Australia our cast is delayed by about .7 of a second,it doesnt effect that much,but my eks would of been about a extra 50eks from the ppl who have casted amp/pfm faster than me.

Will server change effect this in anyway?

There wasn't a server change.

Anyways, I quote Skyas from another post, he said that a newer server will mean faster casts.. something about a newer hard disk and stuff.

To be honest i dont think it will be better just because the fact u are in the other side of the world!!!

With new server procesor plus more memory it will work good. But it wasnt working bad at all so i personally think u guys will not notice the change for better or worst....just to be realistic...

We are changing server because we scare the old hard disks to get broken and data lost, thats all.

To be honest i dont think it will be better just because the fact u are in the other side of the world!!!

With new server procesor plus more memory it will work good. But it wasnt working bad at all so i personally think u guys will not notice the change for better or worst....just to be realistic...

We are changing server because we scare the old hard disks to get broken and data lost, thats all.

yeh

you cant have better ping than the ones living in the usa :S

arg players also have this delay and still own USA players :P

anyway, even tho it has its bad sides, it can be usefull for ex u cast and get hited, and ull still cast :P

There wasn't a server change.

Anyways, I quote Skyas from another post, he said that a newer server will mean faster casts.. something about a newer hard disk and stuff.

It could actually help with the delay: Slow server/hd can cause you to get delay in casts, because if server is slow, it takes time for server to processs the actions. Fast server could process those faster and get better delay results.

For example in couple diff servers even with 100 players I can paralyze sometimes to 1 square away even with 150ping (server is also located in the usa).

Anyways I'm eagerly waiting for this server change!

Where did I state that It would be an absolute change?

i dont get is, what do you mean server change? same date or new like restart. does this mean angel bug for vista is alll guuuuuud :huh:

Marclorc is 10 year old kid with no grammar intellect at all, anyone agree?

on topic: everyonthign will be the same, from what i understood

Basically, with the "server change", we'll have better protection for our files, and I *think* the European users will have better ping.