Sign in to follow this  
Ganksta

+3 Weapons And Armors Safely?

In all honesty, almost all mages here play with 50 dex hence 100% shield. i dont care if you have SB, LB, bbh+3 or gbh. u WILL hit alot of -1s on a mage with dk 100% shield tower and m shield wand. its even worse if they have a pa shield like snowyjoe does. I see this point HBusa does fine with +3 safely, its no overpowered when 5 warrs cant do crap to a mage with mshield +tower and 100% shield skill, i can run around all day like thatand have b4.

To fuel this train a little bit more.

I just pvpd with an elvine dk15 mage. He broke my mr (except helm) and hp sets in about 10-15 armor breaks. Dunno why people complain about armor break not breaking fast enough, that's fast as hellllll.

And yes, I was fully repaired.

Oh yea, and he only had to equip an mshield wand while para, to make my crits do virtually no damage. (I was critting 20-40 damage on him, he only had mshield wand equipped with no shield)

I just pvpd with an elvine dk15 mage. He broke my mr (except helm) and hp sets in about 10-15 armor breaks. Dunno why people complain about armor break not breaking fast enough, that's fast as hellllll.

Oh yea, and he only had to equip an mshield wand while para, to make my crits do virtually no damage. (I was critting 20-40 damage on him, he only had mshield wand equipped with no shield)

you have exagerated this alot

it takes alot more than 15 ab to break a normal set

also with just mshield u can hit alot more than 40 ..

Armor break takes about 30end away from armors. So Well a single set with leather can be broken with about 15HITS from armor break, but not 2 sets. And anyways if you have plate it takes about 100 armor breaks to make the plate to 0 end and the same or lil less to kill the wings/horns.

So yeah set wont be gone with 15 armor break unless you have it stupidly on every time they click ab and you got leather :D

Armor break takes about 30end away from armors. So Well a single set with leather can be broken with about 15HITS from armor break, but not 2 sets. And anyways if you have plate it takes about 100 armor breaks to make the plate to 0 end and the same or lil less to kill the wings/horns.

So yeah set wont be gone with 15 armor break unless you have it stupidly on every time they click ab and you got leather :D

hose is 500 end so no :S

hose is 500 end so no :S

Dude I was telling that its not possible if you got plates and 2 sets. 500/30=17 => ABOUT 15, please don't wank the little details.

Any admins care to comment? (Other than White, as I know his opinion already)

pls jaapy.

just so you dont think the admins are ignoring this topic, it is being discussed in a diff. section of

the forums by the Gms.

now if they post their opinions here or not i dont know. but i didnt want you to think the admins.

were just ignoring your suggestion.

I dont like this idea now we have alot of bbh+3, why ppl need more?

If this update is official now we will see bbh+6 easy...

Any admins care to comment? (Other than White, as I know his opinion already)

pls jaapy.

just so you dont think the admins are ignoring this topic, it is being discussed in a diff. section of

the forums by the Gms.

now if they post their opinions here or not i dont know. but i didnt want you to think the admins.

were just ignoring your suggestion.

Didn't think they were ignoring me, just wanted to have a little insight on their point(s) of view.

@ FullHouse: No, bbh+6 won't be easy.

well if u do this change, any war wont touch me.. imagine all my dr set+3, or Kocha's dr set+3, that would be nice..

anyways, i dont think its a good idea..

well if u do this change, any war wont touch me.. imagine all my dr set+3, or Kocha's dr set+3, that would be nice..

Imagine if some of those armors are already strong :rolleyes:

Imagine if some of those armors are already strong :rolleyes:

strong cannot be + fyi

TBH I think everything has been said in both support and opposition to this suggested change. It's been indicated that GM's are discussing this elsewhere, so just got to wait and see what happens now. Good on you for making a suggestion Gank, despite my concerns about it.

Let's just wait and see now.