Sign in to follow this  
Lythium

Whos The Best :d?

HI well i know that were some topics about this, but the times changes and i wonder if u guys found out any1 very good unknown, a new person since alot players joined the server. So tell the best war and mage u think that are on the server with aim/moves etc.. and explain whyu think that they are the best.

Mage: Maynard because he can handle aresden alone -.-'! he has crazy aim and some pro skill on pretend corpse :D, when i was ares he was the only 1 that made me think, "sh1t maynard.. i think i am screwd"

Warrior: To tell the truth i dunno :| IMO i think Kochakoi was very good , he knew what to do, but atm i dont see any warrior that calls my atention, only Lii but is because kb dmg XD!

Bmage: Was DU or pyra but DU on war and Pyra is missing >.<

Meganova is a Mage who will be making a few eyes water when he gets into his stride. I know him of old in USA where he created havoc.

Meganova is a Mage who will be making a few eyes water when he gets into his stride. I know him of old in USA where he created havoc.

Everyone created havoc for you on USA ocean. Never even heard of Meganova

Edit: Eldon owns Lythium?? What kinda weed are you smoking, pass some this way.

Everyone created havoc for you on USA ocean. Never even heard of Meganova

Edit: Eldon owns Lythium?? What kinda weed are you smoking, pass some this way.

meganova is good

but he cant beat me xD

It's nice that I'm able to hijack a thread without even posting in it now. Shame these "best" threads always turn out the same way.

This is the weighting I give to your opinion,

IPB Image

Hmm. Doesn't look like an EK screenshot.

How many times did you have to recall and come back via ml tp?

You also appear to be amping 1v1.

I wonder if I used pfm at all?

Mega has nice skills and so does Belv.

also...most improved player would have to be ocean.

He is raiding alone and EKing a lot.

Just a note here....

When you admire a player's skill or say so-and-so is a good mage/warr....It doesnt mean that everyone else

sucks or that YOU arent good....It just means youre secure enough in your game skills to compliment others.

Also...in the last pvp event, i admired a brand new player, NightWar....who was playing on a warrior, in the

event...he was only lev 120 and did extremely well....lasted until final 3.

I dont know how he has progressed, but i remember being impressed at the time.

Im quite fond of Eldons mage skills despite what some people say. Hes a great hunt leader, a valuable assest to a guild as a team player and can hold his own in battle. "The Best" doesnt have to be decieded on 1 on 1 PvPs and it shouldnt. You should take into account a wide range of skills.

' date='Apr 11 2009, 11:47 AM' post='262111']

Just a note here....

When you admire a player's skill or say so-and-so is a good mage/warr....It doesnt mean that everyone else

sucks

Please take note .... the above is a VERY sensible observation.

could u guys not post ss of eks etc.. or talk bad about people, just post who u think who is the best war and mage and explicate why they are what they are :D

Mage goes to Static. Most of the time people run from him, and he dies 8v2 most of the time. Still gets people's eks in the process.

Warrior I would say UnderDawg. He owns plain and simple.

Bmage I would say Komatose. I own.

kimTaeHee would go for this, but I only ever see him blizz.

Not many other active bmages around.

could u guys not post ss of eks etc.. or talk bad about people, just post who u think who is the best war and mage and explicate why they are what they are :D

This thread is flame bait, it was doomed as soon as it was posted, history has proven this time and time again. Im actually surprised its lasted this long.

Mage goes to Static. Most of the time people run from him, and he dies 8v2 most of the time. Still gets people's eks in the process.

Bmage I would say Komatose. I own.

kimTaeHee would go for this, but I only ever see him blizz.

Not many other active bmages around.

I dont think Static is overly good, hes pretty mediocre compared to someone like Maynard for example, i think ESW just scares and can intimidate a lot of people. While yes good, I wouldnt rank him in the top of the server.

kimTaeHee is terrible. To even mention his name in this thread is plain lunacy. There are tons of better bmages around particularily seeing as Bmages are the flavour of the month and everyones making one. While Pyra and Eos arent as active as they used to be they are still very good Bmages, Therapist is doing quite nicely, Du was always pretty good (old Du, not Marclorc).

For best mage...im going to chuck Eldons name in the hat, like i said above hes quite knowledgable, good at leading hunts, he is making a very good co-gm in the absense of Eos lately, very good in a support role and in team situations. He is a great well rounded mage to have in your town.

Ill also mention Maynard, strickly from a PVP standpoint as Ive never* really been able to see May in the above situations. May is also not to shabby on a warrior :lol:

As for warriors... the current list of active warriors who deserve to be put on a "Best of" list is pretty slim.

As I did with mages, Ill pick two.

First off, torana like Eldon is a great utility player to have. He has a vast amount of knowledge about the game and was a pretty good guildmaster when I was with him, despite him sometimes being to nice to people. He is always organising hunts and runs them very well, he is always helping newer players out and works very hard on his money making skills, 90+% manu I think now. He is a great asset to any guild.

Based purely on the PVP aspect I would usually say KochaKoi, but I wanted to make my list about those who are active and I havent seen the real KochaKoi play in quite some time. So i dont know, ill leave this spot blank I spose.

talking about current players than older players.

HighTimes is good mage and his war HT420 also good.

bmage i dont see any good ones.

lol, i owned UndrDawg in pvp with 0 pots used on Alright >.>

evidence of the amount of bullshit that shoots out of Ganksta's mouth, lol.

Umm... I would say ME!!! :D :D :D if you dont agree. its just cuz i havent been given thge chance to prove it with a real connection and not my 3sec lag 3g connection (with which i still did own some guy called DMG-sUx or something like that B) B) B)

today I`ll use a better connection so Im hoping to get in the way of those who believe theyre best to prove them so wrong! XDXDXD

Static has no skills at all...

I killed him 1 vs 1... 1 vs 2...

I Killed him in pvp, amp allowed... so plz dont say that he is one of the best mage...