Sign in to follow this  
locobans

Scan

I'd accept this if it was added as a rare spell. I don't really want everyone having it.

I know it's cool, but you know... rare spell would be kinda neat :) gives it a PvE purpose.

damn , now only i remember this spell.

If its only for monster, shouldnt be a problem right

Bring it back to mages. just make the requirement for the spell.

Need this for dragon hunt, i once spend more than 30 minutes for a single lightning dragon with more than 8 mages.

really have no idea wtf happen :ph34r:

I quite fancy the spell, playing the devil's advocate though, would it make life too easy? I don't know I only throw that in the pot for others to comment on.

Also the Mages' who have the spell will be constantly pestered by the others to give reports and nagged to go on hunts even when they don't feel like hunting.

Also the Mages' who have the spell will be constantly pestered by the others to give reports and nagged to go on hunts even when they don't feel like hunting.

Yep, same with res wand and ice storm :P But that's ok.

' date='Mar 18 2009, 09:34 AM' post='257793']

maybe it could be used as event prizes

Well we could make a new wand for this spell, like a resu but with out the 20 min.

this still is a suggestion locobans, it's not added yet.

We do have Scan available, but it only works if you're a GameMaster, otherwise scna will fail, even if you learn it from the manual (which already exists !).

After using this item in game several times... I really doubt it will be added as an event prize.

It's really a powerful tool. Now maybe something could be edited to only do scams on npc's.

That would be do-able.

hunter, that might be a nice thing, having scan available for players but only working on npcs, that's a nice idea, I could live on that.

Try to put it up to the admins :)