Hantam

Mages

40 str 50 dex 200 int 200 mag 107 vit - 661 hp

or

30 str 10 dex 195 int 200 mag 162 vit - 771 hp

tell ur opinion plx

what you want opinions about?

i dont get the point of your topic

you want new mage stats or to know wich of those 2 are better?

i want to hear opinions why to choose either of them.

ive always played dex mage but since the dk armour is so strong, im thinking is it really point of gettin 50 dex.

on first formula u get 611 hp..

i play dex mage, cause i have dr set.. but, if u wanna pvp, a vit mage with dk15.. if u wanna play mass fights ill say: 30 str, 50 dex, 195 int, 200 mag, 122 vit..

There is 3 things where you die as being a mage once you've mastered the basics of being mage:

1) Paralyze. Simple, don't get parad B)

2) Lag. You can't do much for this.

3) Stun. If you are vit mage you will get stunned so easily, thats why you also will die if its more than 3 vs you. And if you are iced with vit mage you will die to stun with 2 ppl critting you.

With dex mage you can avoid many times dieing to the 3rd point I told which is in my opinnion very nice. With dex mage you also will be able to finish casts when ppl are hitting you.

Those are the reasons why I prefer dex mage over vit one any day!

200int 200int 40str 50dex 107vit ftw.

MIM should be imo prefered over having 5 more vit. You can distract opponents very efficiantly with it.

I rather play dex mage but im too lazy to get 100% shield, so i play a vit mage 40 str 200int/mag rest vit, got 731 hp, and i can tell you that if you have a good computer/ping, you can avoid being stunned (no ice swords!) by shield casting/peace mode(defends more), and in rare cases such as 3/4 +, use mshield.

And also vit adds pa, and recharge faster, so aint such a big deal not having the 50 dex, but again i say, i only use it because i dont want to train shield/fenc...

OH and one more good reason: With 100% shield skill you will have always shields natural PA added (tower 23%).

30str 50dex...

agile rapier ftw

i personally find it dumb to get 50 dex and dont get 40 str, i mean, 30 hp wond make that diff, while tower DOES make diff, and also dk wand cant be light and a dk+8 or more makes WAY more dmg than a light rapier, rapiers are more to cut cast than to make dmg

30str 50dex...

agile rapier ftw

i personally find it dumb to get 50 dex and dont get 40 str, i mean, 30 hp wond make that diff, while tower DOES make diff, and also dk wand cant be light and a dk+8 or more makes WAY more dmg than a light rapier, rapiers are more to cut cast than to make dmg

True that... :wub:

I rather play dex mage but im too lazy to get 100% shield, so i play a vit mage 40 str 200int/mag rest vit, got 731 hp, and i can tell you that if you have a good computer/ping, you can avoid being stunned (no ice swords!) by shield casting/peace mode(defends more), and in rare cases such as 3/4 +, use mshield.

And also vit adds pa, and recharge faster, so aint such a big deal not having the 50 dex, but again i say, i only use it because i dont want to train shield/fenc...

You should train your shield % to 100 when you are level 51-, its easy to train it on dummys...

You should train your shield % to 100 when you are level 51-, its easy to train it on dummys...

Good job on digging a 4mth old thread.