Sign in to follow this  
Alright ---Juggs

Hero Cape

(...) it would be GREAT to add soem affect to the hero cape since it cost 300 eks (...) i just feel that a hero cape should have an affect since it does cost 300 eks -.-'

You are reversing the logic here. If you can't exchange 300 EK for a hero cape, then those 300 EK would just sit on your character without being visible to your opponents. That is why Siementech introduced the hero cape, to show off your killing power towards opponents.

So, what happens now is that you've spent 300 EK on this cape and you've shown it off towards your opponents. Appearantly your opponents know by now that you have gotten 300 EK. The cape itself has served its purpose then, so you now feel that the cape isn't doing anything. This doesn't justify a compensation, though.

420 man wasnt that bad at all

if im not wrong he is playing nemesis now

those kind of adds would make this a fruit server

Implement the ek store

a reward to first war and mage to achieve 2000 eks (need fh with cape) for a total of 2850 for mage and 3050 for war?

or just a normal ek store but needing fh with cape to participate

420 man wasnt that bad at all

if im not wrong he is playing nemesis now

those kind of adds would make this a fruit server

Implement the ek store

a reward to first war and mage to achieve 2000 eks (need fh with cape) for a total of 2850 for mage and 3050 for war?

or just a normal ek store but needing fh with cape to participate

yes and then we add /getcriticalls for 10k gold....

Let's put all vendor NPC in shop!!!

No no no, jaapy, we need to put them in the City Hall! Then add TPs to every map from CH!

But seriously, going along the lines of adding an EK store seems too much like a fruit server to me.

No no no, jaapy, we need to put them in the City Hall! Then add TPs to every map from CH!

But seriously, going along the lines of adding an EK store seems too much like a fruit server to me.

not if its really expensive

and a once time prize

more likely kind of an event for a very high number of eks :P

Look, if you people want to find something to do with your massive amount of ek's, make more hero items, I'm not saying make them better, just change the color schemes or color patterns on them. Make them the exact same armor/dmg increases, and like Jaapy said, it's not the bonuses for the armor, it's the fact that you can show your efforts towards killing the other town. The hero cape was originally just in to show off your skills, it's like the mane of a lion. Just for show.

not if its really expensive

and a once time prize

more likely kind of an event for a very high number of eks :P

So basically Maynard! lol :D

Unless you wanna share some of your eks with me.