Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Helbreath Nemesis Version 4.66

Helbreath Nemesis Version 4.66

Tabbing Speed Issue.

ADD old Arenas

Stackable Alchemy parts

Arenas Force recall time Fix for cleaner events.

Server Recall On Connect Ready

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RecallOnConnect:

This is Sweet. An old idea i wanted, White[GM] worked on this very much and made it possible. THANKS JORIS

Basicly. Theres maps where your position dont get saved. like apoca maps, or heldenian or arenas.

RecallonConnect will save character positions in this maps like on the others. But it will save the exact time of last Disconnection.

Then, when char login again, it will leave it on the apoca map in the same coords, or will recall u. According to TIME LIMITS.

We have setted 4 different configs for recconect chance (in seconds):

APOCALIPSE (5 minutess)

HELDENIAN (1 minute)

ARENAS (20 seconds)

OTHERS (5 minutes)

OTHERS is available to add to any map. We made it because i will add it to icebound. If people want to steal drops theres no problem. But they should run the way not leave chars logged around just to steal. This is high exp fault and we can stop it.

We can change the time settings later. Lets see first...

I think that on heldenian 1 minute is the best choice. Dont forget more than that time can be abused for the battlefield Use if lost. Ill perm ban if some1 try...

For apocalypse the time should be short. We are providing a DC insurance only. They should not use this to like "go eat".

Arena can be abused if much time, for events advantage, so 20 seconds is enoff already.

U can use the website Helgame & Packs link in web.

http://helbreathnemesis.com/downloads/helgame.zip

rapidshare link also added.

http://rapidshare.com/files/203727204/helgame.zip.html

Autoupdater is UP TO DATE also now.

oops

read the topic again.

My updater worked but im still getting the "Connection Lost!" dialog box when i try to connect.

Hmmmm.... i read that post a second time and i guess ill try downloading everything now.

Autoupdater DONE!

Mines give me an error...

IPB Image

IPB Image

And I keep trying to download the zip file...after 99% the conection the server get reseted lol...

Can anyone upload the file somewhere else?

The requested file upload failed because suitable permissions have not been enabled on the 'uploads' directory. Please contact the board administrator and inform them of this error.

oops

read the topic again.

My updater worked but im still getting the "Connection Lost!" dialog box when i try to connect.

Hmmmm.... i read that post a second time and i guess ill try downloading everything now.

didn't work properly.

What does old arena's mean :P?

Some time ago i replaced all the arena maps for the stadium one. Now i juist replaced back to originals.

the recall thing, didnt get something, it will recall us in ANY map withing 5 mins??? i mean, if u dc in middleland it recalls u ? or toh3? =X=X=X

IPB Image

IPB Image

Updater uses .NET framework v2.0. I guess you don't have it yet.

This is what i did to get it working....

1. Download Helbreath Patch 4.66 from website

2. Take the files in the Contents folder of the update folder and paste all those files into the Contents folder in my original Full helbreath folder, when it asks if you want to replace the files say yes.

3. Do the same thing with the MapData and Sprites folder conents.

4. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE FOLDERS, COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENTS OF THE FOLDERS, or you will delete the unchanged files.

5. replace the helgame.exe, cximage.dll with the new ones from the update folder.

6. Should be good to go.

Old Arena's are like the grassy ones, the dungeon one, the other circular one. They are more fun. There's a dirt BF type one too (small though).

Well this is going to kill Sade today. I cannot see that enough people will have had enough time to do everything and then play Sade. The Updater didn't work for me and I am having to download the whole Client again because of a corruption (my fault).

IPB Image

IPB Image

Updater uses .NET framework v2.0. I guess you don't have it yet.

He means that you dont update your windows to the version that is needed. and let me just say at this point its good idea to always do your windows updates.

Sexy

This is what i did to get it working....

1. Download Helbreath Patch 4.66 from website

2. Take the files in the Contents folder of the update folder and paste all those files into the Contents folder in my original Full helbreath folder, when it asks if you want to replace the files say yes.

3. Do the same thing with the MapData and Sprites folder conents.

4. DO NOT COPY AND PASTE THE FOLDERS, COPY AND PASTE THE CONTENTS OF THE FOLDERS, or you will delete the unchanged files.

5. replace the helgame.exe, cximage.dll with the new ones from the update folder.

6. Should be good to go.

I did it just like that. But when I run helgame and try to log in, I receive Conection Lost!

I still see 4.55 version on the left bottom corner. Was version text changed on the new helgame?