Sign in to follow this  
Shompy

About Stealing Wyv Drops

Im really tired of this guy stealing wyv drop. Everytime we hunt, he comes and steals. Is there a way to get him banned? He is an aresden AMP war.

Im really tired of this guy stealing wyv drop. Everytime we hunt, he comes and steals. Is there a way to get him banned? He is an aresden AMP war.

Unfortunately it is not illegal. The staff was working on making it so you could not log out in IB to make it that much easier to steal but I dont know what happened with that.

Unfortunately it is not illegal. The staff was working on making it so you could not log out in IB to make it that much easier to steal but I dont know what happened with that.

making it impossible for someone to log out in IB is pointless, if someone wants to steal something... they can just recall.... or use a BI scroll. That is probably why they never put it in, and besides It sucks *censored* running all the way there to find someone else in the pit you want, so you can just log out and wait for them to leave.

making it impossible for someone to log out in IB is pointless, if someone wants to steal something... they can just recall.... or use a BI scroll. That is probably why they never put it in, and besides It sucks *censored* running all the way there to find someone else in the pit you want, so you can just log out and wait for them to leave.

I worded that wrong they were going to make it so if you log out in IB it would automatically recall you when you log back in. So if you wanted to try and steal you would have to run the whole way everytime. Hopefully deterring some of the scum that do this.

It's very easy to stop drop thieves, if you listen for footsteps you should have no issue.

[and then? u detect him... he can still steal your drop.

IPB Image

IPB Image

you just gotta act fast box him and kill him and hope he doesnt get a good drop.

or have a BBH war block the wyv. (makes them die faster, the hold pots and if i remember correctly this guy is a goldie so if you box him he will die to 18 crits, or fly him off.)

but yeah he sux

You kill him - Wyvs are not just PvM, they are PvM and PvP. He could raid you.

Use summon creature, box him, get everyone on the drop. There's things you can do.

You kill him - Wyvs are not just PvM, they are PvM and PvP. He could raid you.

Use summon creature, box him, get everyone on the drop. There's things you can do.

Sure.

Maybe GMs can change poolking to elvine so this pain in the *censored* will become urs? XD

It's very easy to stop drop thieves, if you listen for footsteps you should have no issue.

Is almost Impossible to hear steps with mass Energy strikes unless you cheat with the sounds... and more when you cast from the right side and he come from the opposite side far from your screen.

If you mean the steps sounds after the Wyv is death, there is nothing you could do to move an AmpWar from the drops with Mages when he has time enought (amp=60sec) to steal and recall.

Mages boxing an AmpWar doesnt work.

Summons? You will not kill an AmpWar with summons before the items drops, if it is about making dissapear the Wyv killing a summon it isnt a big help either unless you want to aim him with a wand.

Everyone on the drops could work, the only problem is that when you are killing the Wyv he is already next to the Wyv (out of your screen) waiting.

When i used to hunt, sometimes we used to log out some Wars there with an IE Sword incase someone would come to disturbe us :lol:

But we all know poolking always do that. Every guild in elvine knows that.

/pf him and catch him before he arrive

There is nothing GMs can do?

No, perhaps the Force recall at IB if you logged out for more than 5 minutes so they will not log out chars there to spy/check if there is any hunt going on. But we cant stop those who wants to steal the drops and run ML/IB everytime they want to check or steal.

White GM and me figured a fix for this. We tested it around november-december but we never put it on because we was trying first to get rid of the spawns in town Bug.

I guess we can enable back recall-On-Connect now.