Sign in to follow this  
MrBader

Pvp Training Grounds

Was thnking maybe having an arena where you can fight NPC 180 Warr or Mage. Give them all same abilities as regular mages and warrs have ie.. blizz para pfm so on and so forth. Or maybe even set it up so that when you enter arena it will just summon a npc with your same lvl.

I think it would be a great way for newer players and players that dont really pvp to get some practice so that they will be more tempted to fight instead of recall log whatever.

Would love to here other opinions as long as they aren't rude. Also would love to hear from staff to see if this is even possible.

Would be bad arse if you enetered arena or BI or whatever talk to the npc of choice choose lvl and choose a handicap maybe then duke it out.

Maybe even make it in the barracks since they aren't really used anymore.

You can make a NPC wich can Paralize, blizz, Critic... but it will not help you to train your "pvp skilsl" since it will not have Human skills.

And for that, is really hard to make a Bot like that...

Coding AI would be very difficult and probably not worth the time.

Just try asking people for practice pvp's and advice is the best you can do in this game I guess.

true, how are coders suposse to reproduce an human player? =S

PD: i miss GM Fight Club, that was nice to practice pvp, no fags shittalking when some1 loose

I wasnt really suggesting that some super AI be encoded, Just basically a monster that looked like us with similar spells stats and weapons. Like those lady horse things use para and ES. Make them look like us and give them para and blizz. And a warr with some standard stats that is capable of pfm'ing itself and zerking. I am by no means an expert in anything related to computers I just thought it was a cool idea.

And as far as increasing pvp skills you dont need to fight a human to get the jist of it. If the pvp npc had its speed increased to macth something similar to ours it would make great practice aiming blizz/para.

Nah to actually HELP train you in PVP anyway it would need to be a super coded AI. Theres no point in letting you win a few fights against a NPC and making you think your top shit, then let you run out into ML and get pwned. Take a friend to BI and practice that way.

Its kind of like DOTA for those who have played, they have an AI there. I used to play against them, and flog them. Then go into a real game and it would be nothing like the simulation.

Theres no substitute for real world practice, while a good idea it would be way to complex to make something with any real "human" skills.