Sign in to follow this  
MoTXoLo

Stupid Idea

Dragonia Ticket in Blacksmith? 25K?

Or what about just making it available in City Hall for 25K?

It's not even a bad suggestion. Dragonia is a pain to go to. And this may help to deplete some of that Gold. Price could even be higher. 50K? 100K?

Dragonia Ticket in Blacksmith? 25K?

Or what about just making it available in City Hall for 25K?

It's not even a bad suggestion. Dragonia is a pain to go to. And this may help to deplete some of that Gold. Price could even be higher. 50K? 100K?

I've got like 2 mil just sitting in WH and it is a pain to run all the way back to Dragonia if you die during a hunt, not to mention the people you are hunting with are a man short for about 5-7 minutes while you run back

I would like a Cost(10k) on the TP to ML and BF, and not on Dragonia.

Dragon's drop nice items and once you have enought players to hunt with they are easy, the "harder" part is the long road and to get players to hunt with who are not lazy (like me) to run all the way.

Dragon's drop nice items and once you have enought players to hunt with they are easy, the "harder" part is the long road and to get players to hunt with who are not lazy (like me) to run all the way.

couldnt be more agree

BF has nice drops too. And ML and BF teleports are the incentive to win Heldenians. Sorry, but no.

As far as the suggestion goes...it takes a long time to run to Infernia, Maze, Procella, etc. You don't even have to run back if you get disconnected there. I think the map and the run is fairly friendly. Imagine if you didn't have d2 teleport!

And ML and BF teleports are the incentive to win Heldenians. Sorry, but no.

I agree, The incentive to win the Heldenian are the ML/BF TP, the increase on drop chances (+9%) and the prices at Shop/Bs. But im not saying to disable the TPs, just add a small price (10k) to adjust the Economy... At least on ML TP since is not something crucial to your gameplay, you can still can run ML if you dont want to pay.

When they want to adjust the gold economy on a hb server they usually decrease the gold drop rate or increase the prices at shop (or delete the gold at Wh). Those affect your gameplay since buying pots, buying spells or repairing is necesary and fundamental, while using the ML tp is an option you can chose or not.

As far as the suggestion goes...it takes a long time to run to Infernia, Maze, Procella, etc. You don't even have to run back if you get disconnected there. I think the map and the run is fairly friendly. Imagine if you didn't have d2 teleport!

Exactly! Perhaps my post was confusing, but i agree on no tp to Dragonia, free or with a price.

What you have to "pay" to hunt in a great map where you dont force recall after DC and where the Dragons get blocked easily is the long road you have to run.

I don't think we really need a TP to Dragonia, I think the long run is worth it to have a chance at getting such nice drops.

How about adding a TP with a cost of 10-25k to Toh1 or Toh2 for the Crusade winners?

Right now, not many people seem to hunt the ToH maps, except training in the DE pits in ToH 3. If they had a TP to ToH 1/2, and possibly some more quests added to those maps, it would make them much more useful and more used than they are now.

I also like the idea of adding a 10-15k price to the ML/BF TP. That would help in making gold a bit more useful, I think.

Lowering the gold drops is never an option. A gold-based economy is not exactly what Helbreath is about. I've always thought that Helbreath is similar to Diablo 2 in that it's economy is heavily item-based. My theories have been proven right before, even on this server.

Low gold does not walk hand-in-hand with high experience. Items run the economy on this game and I think, personally, that it should stay that way.

Not to mention, balance in this game is hard to achieve. Fixing an economy isn't exactly simple.

Yeah, what I've found is that the lowest unit of currency in HB is actually the zem/mstone/xstone. It's a barter economy, but they are the closest thing to HB Dollars that there is.