Sign in to follow this  
Hunter[GM]

*** New Quests Suggestions ***

I would like to have some quest that req. alchemist, farming, maybe even manufacturing..

Something with collect these parts, and you will recieve a bonus. Exp / gold what ever :P

Could be cool :)

idem.

I would like to have some quest that req. alchemist, farming, maybe even manufacturing..

Something with collect these parts, and you will recieve a bonus. Exp / gold what ever :P

Could be cool :)

Have any ideas on that, raMz?

Someone should try to think of some good examples on this.

Quests are not just about killing creatures, they are about fun adventure.

I think there should be quests that

1)ask you to gather creature?s body parts or materials such as coal?

2)kill enemy (PVP) Using the weapons/spell the CH will teach/give you

3) kill <amount of players> during crusade or held

Here are some quest ideas:

Quest #1:

Quest Message

What do we have here? You look as though you might need something to keep your hands warm, hm?

I'll tell you what would help: <Prize ..maybe amount of exp>. And, being the kind soul that I am, I'd be more than happy to provide you with some <amount of gold>. I've one condition, however.

I need you to go get me Two Cyclops Eyes, An ogre Meat, And a slime jelly. Nice arrangement, hm? You bring me some those, and I'll make sure you get everything you deserve. Well, what do you say?

When done w/ quest.. This is what the CityHall guy says:

Ah! Wonderful. The ogre meat should do nicely. Oh, don't worry, <name>, I wouldn't forget my part of the bargain. Here?s your reward.

Quest #2

Quest message:

<name>, the battle of crusade is a battle for resources and territory. Key points in the area must be held and operated in order to supply our forces with much needed materials and supplies. I charge you to assault <elvine/aresden> bases (player must destroy elvine/aresd mana collectors>

When you have done this, return to me.

_________

When u are done:

An (Elvine\aresd .. Depending on the player) came to me with a report of your success, <name>. Well done.

As you will learn, to win the battle for Crusade, we must be ever vigilant and crush any attempts at (Elvine/aresd ) expansion.

edit: if by any chance u like this idea :ph34r: , i have many more ..

here's some quests for you that actually could be pretty neat, and helpful for training up trade skills...

(for mining or manufacturing)

"The town black smith is running low on materials for producing his items, he'd like you to retrieve (xx) amount of (pick a mineral), doing so would help the town, and you would be rewarded greatly."

another option would be...

"The town black smith is been very busy lately and has heard of your smithing (it would check skill or something) abilities, and would like you to bring him (xx amount of said item), doing so would help the town, and you would be rewarded greatly."

Instead of experience, gold, or what not, how about bonuses to the skill %? like +1% to manufacturing, or mining.

And for people doing alchemy

"The shop keeper and been getting too many orders for potions lately and needs help rounding up alchemical materials, she has requested help from the citizens and has asked for someone to bring her (*spam* amount of said material), blah blah, yay town, piss off."

Like stated before, this could improve your alchemy skill.

Mind you the amount of time you would have to spend to get said skills up enough, and how long the materials as well, just some ideas. Unfortunately this would take a while to get all of the numbers right.

Lvl 1 - 20 : Kill 15 Slimes, Kill 15 Ants, Kill 15 Rabbits, Kill 15 Cats

Map : Farm

Prize : 200 - 500 Exp/ 100 - 200 Gold

Class: Mages + Warriors

----------------------------------

Lvl 21 - 50 : Kill 17 Orcs, Kill 17 Scorpions, Kill 10 Snakes

Map : Farm, Town

Prize : 600 - 1300 Exp/ 300 - 400 Gold

Class : Mages + Warriors

Lvl 51 - 100 : Kill 20 Skeletons, Kill 15 Zombies, Kill 25 Scorpions

Map : Farm, Town, Rocky Highland, Promiseland

Prize : 700 - 2300 Exp/ 500 - 1000 Gold

Lvl 101 - 120 : Kill 20 Stone Golems, 20 Clay Golems, 7 Cyclops

Map : Promiseland, Rocky Highland, Middleland

Prize : 2400 - 3000 Exp/ 1000 - 4000 Gold

Lvl 121 - 150 : Kill 30 Cyclops, Kill 25 Helhounds, Kill 35 Trolls, Kill 20 Giant Plants, Kill 30 Rudolphs

Map : Promiseland, Middleland, Rocky Highland, E/A Garden, Dungeons

Prize : 3700 - 6000 Exp/ 5000 - 12000 Gold

Lvl 151 - 180 : Kill 40 Ogre's, Kill 20 Ettins, Kill 25 Mountain Giants, Kill 20 Demons,

Kill 20 Demons, Kill 40 WereWolfs, Kill 30 Giant Frogs, Kill 35 Stalkers, Kill 50 Giant Plants, Kill 40 Canibal Plants, Kill 60 Magic Orcs, Kill 100 Trolls

Map : Most Maps

Prize : 6000 - 12000 Exp/ 12000 - 20000 Gold

THIS IS ONLY A DRAFT, WITHOUT KNOWING THE CORRECT EXP FOR EVERY LVL UP AND THE EXACT LVL LIMITS FOR EACH MAP I CANNOT BE EXACT..

Player Names: JoshCOOL, MANUNITED,VASELINE,*censored*EGIRL

agreed 100% with you

Level: 180

Quest: 20 Demons (For Warriors)

Map: Infernia A or B

Contribution: 14

Prize: 30k Gold, or 250,000 EXP

Quest: 20 Tentocles (For Mages)

Contribution: 14

Quest: 16 Barlogs

Contribution: 16

Quest: 8 Tigerworms

Map: Battlefield

Prize: 30k Gold, or 300,000 EXP

Quest: 12 Helclaws

Prize: 30k Gold, or 300,000 EXP

Level: 160-179

Quest: 14 Ettins

Contribution: 12

Prize: 30k Gold, or 120,000 EXP

It's too hard to kill tw, hc in battlefield. +YOU have to kill - last shot is yours. too hard

You talk to CH old man:

the old man says,"Do i look old? i m strong at heart tho!"

You have these choices to choose from:

1) Yea ur so old and die anytime(u click this u dont get any quest) < the old man replies saying,"Curse you young chap im gonna eat u for supper.

2) Yea ur so old and your moustache is become white(u click this u dont get any quest) < the old man replies saying,"Why the heck u bother about my moustache?"

3) No,i thought u died yesterday?(u click this u dont get any quest) < old man replies saying ,"You are having wild imaginations,i suggest u take a break before u get any quests from me"

4) How about a stout?(u click this u dont get any quest) < the old man replies saying ,"My wife told me not to drink -_-"

5) I saw u watching pocket monster show last night(u click this u dont get any quest) < old man replies saying ,"Not so loud,i merely watched it every night"

6) Did your wife bought a coffin for you in advance?(U CLICK THIS AND DING DONG DING DONG U GET A QUEST) <old man replies saying ,"I see hope in you young warrior,now i need your help to investigate this place"

Quest description:explore infernia B(or whatever) coords *spam*,*spam*

Quest reward:earn a 1/3 zem(binded) that lasts for an hour

10 eks = 10 cont points or 15 cont points :) or maybe turn in eks for cont points but 1 ek for like i want to say 5 cont points?