Sign in to follow this  
allan

Pa Bugged Again ?

The fault with this pa again?

before when I wore my pa set .. all hit me 10, 15

and today I hit 70 +

I wanted to know if the package is defective

Plx gm help me :wacko:

good it is this way, now u need high pa to have nice effect, before this with a pa12/15 set no1 would make more then -20 dmg >:<

pa 18 leather

12 hose

9 berk

ms shield

and shield pa 24 ... Hitting 70 <_<

ftw :ph34r:

good it is this way, now u need high pa to have nice effect, before this with a pa12/15 set no1 would make more then -20 dmg >:<

pa 18 leather

12 hose

9 berk

ms shield

well for 1 all the pa is low except the 24 shield and thats not all that high.

so if you are hit for 100 on the leather pa18 you will get hit for 82 dmg.

pa 18 leather

12 hose

9 berk

ms shield

LOL , im with this set ... 5 days ago .. all ppl's hitting 10 ~20 , u dun know what u talking :angry:

i think its a mistake for changing pa how it was before(stackable), all those people gathering pa sets before it was changed have literally wasted thier time in trading so called usefull gear to gain those pa items and now its being changed, it also means that no1 will be after pa as much as they were before this is because pa in the market is going to be like the recession of the world..up and down means of trading. Another point i might make is the mages have armour break for a reason, and wars have bbh's for a reason, changing pa to how it is now is pretty much useless.. JUST MY OPINION :D i can only think of one solution or and idea for this problem and that is to make pa affective in one of the other PVM:PVP (pvm = Player Vs Monster, pvp = Player Vs Player)

again, My Own Opinion ;)

This isnt a HIGH EXP/DMG server where mages should die in 5/6 hits.. it takes alot more than just items to beat someone here, if you pvp someone your dedicating say about 15/20 mins even more depending on the players skills in that fight. Its a matter of time judgement skill and a bit of luck. nothing to do with the items in the game. each item in game has its weakness.. so a mage with dex dex and full pa will die to a bbh war or a mage with armour break in a few mins. Ive also thought about what helbreath is, and it clearly says ; MULTIPLAYER game, join guilds fight in groups and hunt in them too, nothings impossible when you got help ;)

This isnt a HIGH EXP/DMG server where mages should die in 5/6 hits.. it takes alot more than just items to beat someone here, if you pvp someone your dedicating say about 15/20 mins even more depending on the players skills in that fight. Its a matter of time judgement skill and a bit of luck. nothing to do with the items in the game. each item in game has its weakness.. so a mage with dex dex and full pa will die to a bbh war or a mage with armour break in a few mins. Ive also thought about what helbreath is, and it clearly says ; MULTIPLAYER game, join guilds fight in groups and hunt in them too, nothings impossible when you got help ;)

so wrong on so many levels, manu?,

some junk mage with some hgih pa items and no skills can beat me

(FH+sb+ice ele neck+ hp cape+mass skills) just because i can't strip them and thier weak damage is a little greater then my weaker damage.

get real

PA was suppose to be unstacked just like its unstacked on every regular server

pa 18 leather

12 hose

9 berk

ms shield

LOL , im with this set ... 5 days ago .. all ppl's hitting 10 ~20 , u dun know what u talking :angry:

actually you dont know what your talking about, PA was never meant to stack.

anyone who was dumb enough to trade good items for anyting w/ a pa of 21 or less deserves to now

be stuck with a bad set. It has been discussed on the forum recently that PA was Bugged. (thus the

people were trying to take advantage of a bug)

Good PA items will still be of value ie. a PA 30 Targe (is better than a tower)

but you have to get good PA gear not junk.

youve based your character on those stats revolving around a sb, id say the majority of players have based thier characters on BBH's, Hammers and other means of weps. and your also talking about 1vs1, where you and some1 else are fighting, this is a multiplayer game :D another thing is you got hero armour so why would you need pa? your characters ideally good against mages but without knowing your exact stats its hard to tell what kind of char your building, even tho previously in this reply ive mentioned you revolving your stats those around a SB War's.

pa 18 leather

12 hose

9 berk

ms shield

actually you dont know what your talking about, PA was never meant to stack.

anyone who was dumb enough to trade good items for anyting w/ a pa of 21 or less deserves to now

be stuck with a bad set. It has been discussed on the forum recently that PA was Bugged. (thus the

people were trying to take advantage of a bug)

Good PA items will still be of value ie. a PA 30 Targe (is better than a tower)

but you have to get good PA gear not junk.

In that case i think ma should be adjusted in the same way that pa has been done to balance both aspects of damage absorption. ma works in a similar way to pa only that it stacks magic instead of pa. if you decrease the maximum % of pa needed to make it affective i think the same should be done to ma so that a fair advantage can be applied to both classes..i really dont think its supposed to be a bug when it stacks, the way ma works is moreless the same..

*censored*egirl with im assuming you are new to HB (nemesis or atleast legit HB)

nemesis has tried to keep all the good points of original hb (this is why its the best server)

but PA isnt supposed to stack and until recently it hadnt.

MA has always stacked and theres never been a ballance issue. (with MA and PA)

and before someone says im onesided i mostly play on my Mage.

no im not new, regardless of whether you play a mage or not it makes no difference. PA is supposed to stack just like MA does, they both ABSORB damage be it Magically Or Physically, it makes not 1 bit difference if you have pa 15 or pa 30 it just means your going to take the least amount of damage as possible with a higher set, ma works the same, high ma and less dmg..i could be wrong in arguing my point about the PA issue but till i see it actually doing what its worth ill consider it a bad mistake :)

blizz hits 4 times in 1 shot so stacking it is more reasonable

a pa21 shield 100% shielding stacked will pretty much negate any dmg done to you by a warr so i think this is a good fix imo.

no im not new, regardless of whether you play a mage or not it makes no difference. PA is supposed to stack just like MA does, they both ABSORB damage be it Magically Or Physically, it makes not 1 bit difference if you have pa 15 or pa 30 it just means your going to take the least amount of damage as possible with a higher set, ma works the same, high ma and less dmg..i could be wrong in arguing my point about the PA issue but till i see it actually doing what its worth ill consider it a bad mistake :)

i dunno where u played HB early but on ANY original HB Src PA doesnt Stack.

I made it Stack 2 years ago when i opened server, by mistake. Now its setted back to original.

1) MA is VERY RARE in comparison to PA , PA seemigly is a much more common drop. VERY FEW people have high MA sets. when MA and PA both stacked MA was still MORE VALUABLE because it was MUCH RARER.

secondly MAGES have spells that can do 300 damage in ONE HIT.

and thirdly EVERY mage has armor break (if you don't your not a mage) but not every war has a hammer.

why should wars be forced into BBH/BH/ hammer class

PA unstacking was an excelent fix, even after I helped Err buy some expensive PA items i think the same.

1) MA is VERY RARE in comparison to PA , PA seemigly is a much more common drop. VERY FEW people have high MA sets. when MA and PA both stacked MA was still MORE VALUABLE because it was MUCH RARER.

secondly MAGES have spells that can do 300 damage in ONE HIT.

and thirdly EVERY mage has armor break (if you don't your not a mage) but not every war has a hammer.

why should wars be forced into BBH/BH/ hammer class

PA unstacking was an excelent fix, even after I helped Err buy some expensive PA items i think the same.

I agree

a warrior with high pa standing in the middle of hc pit laughing was fun to watch but it sucked when u fought some1 like that

If theres a problem IMO is all this dragon rings dropping

anyway i think it was fixed :S