Sign in to follow this  
Apollo

Eks

i dont know about anyone else but im sick of the constant battle lvl 180s insist on putting on 140s by - effectively laming eks on lvl 100s.

stalking pits like d2 stones etc is imo a pathetic way of getting to your ek set. if your 180 have the balls and the pride to kill your own level and truley deserve your set.

i feel there shud be ek ranks.. like that of wow bg's.

1 - 79 (which it is already) a new one, 80 - 140 (pl max) and then 140 - 180.

meaning 180s cudnt kill 140-.

but this way lvl 140 for example (plers) wouldnt ek lvl 180, besides a lvl 140 picking on a 80 is same as a 180 picking on it lolz

how get eks in 180 vs 180 battles if all recall run safE?

besides thats kinda true

We cant make rules to govern how people choose to play the game.

If they have no skills, no pride, no honor...nothing we do will change that.

Scorp pit heroes will do anything for an EK....it does not matter to them what you or anyone thinks.

i could careless what lvl someone is if see a ares i kill them,

i do think its lame when people just camp in scorps but thats all part of the game.

Besides theres no raid time during the week giving you plenty of places to level and not get attacked.

stalking pits like d2 stones etc is imo a pathetic way of getting to your ek set. if your 180 have the balls and the pride to kill your own level and truley deserve your set.

farm lvl 100,pl 100-140, garden140-180.....

pathetic is go to d2 and complain if you get killed

pathetic is 8of10 180 recall 1vs1......

well i think its fair to kill the enemy in any level.

And i think its lame to camp the low levelers pits!

But if u run beside a level 140 enemy kill him, no mercy ! we are spartans !

But go make your own grave if u camp the pits

1. Players still drop items, and its fun to kill, so this wouldn't stop newb killing.

2. This would mean People under the bracket could fight people in the bracket above with no fear of death, and if they win they'd still get an ek.

3. Getting jumped helps players learn. I can train a 10 vit char now and rarely ever die, it is possible for every new player to do this WHEN they learn to listen/watch for footsteps, react quickly, dodge blizz/para, and run - getting jumped teaches them this.

4. Eking newbies helps start fights, many a time a guildmate of mine has been attacked and called for help and we have come and had a huge (max level) battle as a result. I love pvp, but fights usually start off by someone getting jumped and then escalate, this change would decrease the chance of these fights starting.

HB is a total war game, it's totally fair for a level 180 to kill a level 120 and get the ek, because if that level 120 is a good player, they will get away. They might not be able to kill the 180, but they'll probably escape.

farm lvl 100,pl 100-140, garden140-180.....

pathetic is go to d2 and complain if you get killed

pathetic is 8of10 180 recall 1vs1......

i agree 100%

im horrible at pvp on my mage but atleast if fight to the end "oh no i lost my oreange egg pixel thing"

people forget its a video game and get angry way to easy.

i dont know about anyone else but im sick of the constant battle lvl 180s insist on putting on 140s by - effectively laming eks on lvl 100s.

i feel there shud be ek ranks.. like that of wow bg's.

1 - 79 (which it is already) a new one, 80 - 140 (pl max) and then 140 - 180.

meaning 180s cudnt kill 140-.

Yes I camp pits, yes I kill plays in SG pit... But I also have the balls to fight 180's, I've beaten more 180's than 140-

I think it's ok the way it is, those who lame ek's WILL be caught.

not when you up at 5 30am and get home at 6pm and have a girlfriend to see

what does this have to do with anything ? :blink:

Those things are the most important things at his age. Otherwise he'd feel like a COMPLETE nerd. ;)

That's the definition of "a life"!!

I say for christmas every ek that you get = 10 eks :D that is what im talking about! and you cant killl a person more than 1nce the 2nd time it doesnt count as an ek :D

Kinda Stupid ...

Just Saying :P

I say for christmas every ek that you get = 10 eks biggrin.gif that is what im talking about! and you cant killl a person more than 1nce the 2nd time it doesnt count as an ek biggrin.gif

Kinda Stupid ...

Just Saying tongue.gif

whats the point. it would just help you get your full hero from scrops even quicker...... once you actually try to fight a 180 1v1 without logging maybe I'd put more mercy on you.

It was quite annoying to get killed by a 180 while i was between 80 -130. I was simply a Free EK.

Nowdays that im finally 180, I avoid killin them, it would be just to unfair and undecent thing to do.

I agree with the idea of reconfigurating the EK system...beacuse it just can't happen that a lvl 180 gets EK by killing a lvl 100...

Its the same as saying that a lvl 100 gets EK from a player who just went citizen...

Fijense que onda viejo..