Sign in to follow this  
BumbleBee

Low Lvl Dungeon

Hey guys

i was thinking back to HBint, where the Low level dungeon was a place to spend alot of time eking in a lvl of 60-

So what about making it on nemesis, but raise the limit. Maybe to around 85, 100, 120 or maybe even up to 140?

Twinking is always a fun way to play a game.

Its fun to gear up, fun to make low lvl PvP and that dungeon is just awesome. ^^ well think about it

//Bee

its in the farm, i dont think anyone ever uses it because the lvl. limit.

it would be fun to a bunch of 120 twinks fighting it would be like the good

old days when max lvl. was 120, es mages owned.

I think the lvl limit of the dungeon in farm right now is 120, isn't it?

I don't think too many people use it, though. Maybe if there was a (REALLY) small pit in the middle of the dungeon, it would bring more people. Maybe a Golem pit, or something, along with all the other random spawns. I don't know. :P

may if change lvl 140 quest to kill monster at ml dungeon can be a raid map also, i think lot of lvl 140 who want to be fh in pl want some contri for get the hero parts

Something worthwhile has to be in there otherwise it's worthless. Last time I was in there...aka ages ago...the spawn rate was bo-bad.

My suggestion,

Make a 140 level limit on Dungeon, and put a CG pit in there and 2 SG pits (maybe a cyc pit also). This would do enough to make it a secondary pvp map similar to PL.

I tryed to make a Noob dun raider when we had low exp, a lvl 79 Mage... i could find only 2 Aresand quit from that map :P

I would like a decent pit on the middle with a lvl 100 cap. No BBHs (no bh either =/ ) and almost no blizz unless you build a horrible mage.

I tryed to make a Noob dun raider when we had low exp, a lvl 79 Mage... i could find only 2 Aresand quit from that map :P

I would like a decent pit on the middle with a lvl 100 cap. No BBHs (no bh either =/ ) and almost no blizz unless you build a horrible mage.

Yeah its the same i search, a pvp without insane blizz, BBH, BH and lower health :)

Level Cap: 109, aka auto-recall when entering as a level 110.

Add 2 really nice skeleton pits to both sides, D4 style maybe? Really concentrated.

Add a mixed golem pit to the center, sg's and cg's. Roughly equal in # of cg's at the PL pit.