Sign in to follow this  
Alright ---Juggs

Ring Of Dragon Lost

Today i got a ROD drop in Dragonia about an hour ago

i was outside testing the damage when i see my real life friends char Marclorc, outside of ware house

i showed him the ring and he asked to let him test the damage, and since i know this guy since kindergarden, i passed it to him

Next thing i know, he recalls and loggs out

I call his house and it turns out, hes still in school

That means someone else was on his character!

Can you please help me! This is the biggest item i have ever gotten , and i got it TODAY, please show mercy

TY for your attention

I can talk to whoever took it and try to convince them to return.

But you willingly handed it to him. There is not much we can do here, unfortunately.

Who else has access to marclorc's account?

' date='Dec 2 2008, 03:14 PM' post='242340']

I can talk to whoever took it and try to convince them to return.

But you willingly handed it to him. There is not much we can do here, unfortunately.

Who else has access to marclorc's account?

i dont know who else uses his acc, but all who have seen me play, know that im an honest player, and this is just wrong

but i have seen that, something similar happened to IcyMage with a GBH, and farjat gave the GBH back

but can you please check loggs and try to egt my item back, please

As tired as I am and I am sure everyone else is about these posts this is rediculous. I agree with the rule that if you hand it to someone and they do whatever with it is your own fault but at the same time these low life sons of bit#&% are walking off with items from unsuspecting good people. Hunter you should make an example of this fool ban his account for a week and sell every last one of his items to shop.

Just my opionion. This is rediculous and someone should make the fuc&%# know that this will not be tolerated.

It takes a lot of work to get good items training, crafting, trading, or whatever. All these jerks have to do is have no conscience?

Please make an example of this arsehole or tell me where he lives and I will do so for you.

I organized this Hunt on atmos, who is my elv char now. we were doing this hunt a-z order like all dragon hunts are conducted. First poison dragon we kill dropped ROD and alright was first seeing as my chars name is atmos he was b4 me. I stood on the drop itself to make sure that Alright recieved the items and he picked it up. later I congradulated him on it and the hunt went sour afterwards. Not sure what they were saying in thier language but a few off the players with us said they wanted the drop itself food gamed between the members of this hunt.

I told them b4 we even went into dragonia that it was going to be a-z but when ROD dropped it was a different story with some of these players. Now they want to complain about me recalling like i have the ROD anywhere. ive been gone for almost 2 hrs and come back to this. I have kids that are under 2 years old, sorry if one needed a bottle and i had to go.

the hunt was agreed a-z drop and this items belongs to Alright, check the logs, im not lying at all and have nothing to gain from siding with Alright at all.

and yes i have learned my lesson, i d/ced when i was talking to you all, im so sorry

We all D/C!

the hunt was agreed a-z drop and this items belongs to Alright, check the logs, im not lying at all and have nothing to gain from siding with Alright at all.

Yea we know! We saw the ring belongs to Alright.

The case is solved now, topic closed.