Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Server Files Changed.

I just made rollback of server files to an Old Stable One.

Is just a server side executable rollback. No Chars and items Rollback...

Im trying to find what cause the spawn Bug. If this release Keep Stable, we will add the fixes to this one.

This release is only resu Bug and Scan Spell time.

PA have the old Setting, theres no RecallOnConnect And u can EK in towns during Crusade.

Once i see this is stable, ill add first the NO EK in town during Sade. Then i will go 1 by 1 testing...

have you checked if the following are causing the problem:

1) Crops in farm

2) personal summon arena

3) in town summon events,

creatures getting away from event,

creatures from event getting killed (player killed vs GM unsummoned)

....I think the first time we saw the problem was when dragonia dragons were summoned in town...?

Pa is ugly again :D Please fix that asap to not stackable. Anyways thanks for taking care of the server.

I just made rollback of server files to an Old Stable One.

Is just a server side executable rollback. No Chars and items Rollback...

Im trying to find what cause the spawn Bug. If this release Keep Stable, we will add the fixes to this one.

This release is only resu Bug and Scan Spell time.

PA have the old Setting, theres no RecallOnConnect And u can EK in towns during Crusade.

Once i see this is stable, ill add first the NO EK in town during Sade. Then i will go 1 by 1 testing...

Please, I beg you, do not stop EKs in town, it really is doing more harm than good. I think it is great the you experiment but this is one that stops gameplay.

yes also he told me he got 16 mps for upgrade angel to +4 and failed mp-1 15 left and he tried again with 15 mps and also rest 1 mp

yes also he told me he got 16 mps for upgrade angel to +4 and failed mp-1 15 left and he tried again with 15 mps and also rest 1 mp

true, i needed 16 and had 15 so i tried to upgrade (dont ask me why, i dont even know xD), and instead saying i need more majs it failed and ate another maj :S. maji-6 so far wtf :S

As the Spawn Bug Still was there, I just changed to "Even more Older" files.

The version im using now didint Have the Resurrection Bugfix and the Scan Spell.

This is the version we runned 6 months and was very Stable. So the bug Shouldnt be there already.

IF the bug Still there i surrender.

IF i surrender i will take 8 hours downtime for a full OS reload on Server and a full Reconfig of it. (not today. i will schedule)

The version im using now didint Have the Resurrection Bugfix and the Scan Spell.

This is the version we runned 6 months and was very Stable. So the bug Shouldnt be there already.

IF i surrender i will take 8 hours downtime for a full OS reload on Server and a full Reconfig of it. (not today. i will schedule)

I hope it doesnt come to that, farjat.

Crossing fingers that everything is stable...and stays that way.

' date='Dec 5 2008, 12:27 AM' post='242716']

I hope it doesnt come to that, farjat.

Crossing fingers that everything is stable...and stays that way.

Actually the OS reload is needed already anyway. And it always Makes good. Im just Lazy!

Schedule it for tuesday or Saterday when I'm at work all day tuesday best day I work 12 hours that day.

Again example of my addiction :lol:

Actually i will Schedule it for a moment where I have 12 followed hours with no ppl around!

lol I respect that totaly understand you dont want any distractions :lol:

:( its back on Ares farm scorps, snakes and slime dont respawn and we cant summon again!

This might sound dumb but before painkiller crimmed on me on the farm the bug was'nt there after he crimmed on me I could not summon nor was the pits respawning could it have something to do with the fact no guards spawn when people crim on farm? could the absence of the guard be the problem?

Tnx Giggles. We will disable the guard that is created from becoming crim in the next reboot. Let's see if it will work.

plz keep us informed what is going on with this cause being a Alch char in Aresden really sucks atm

summing is very nessisary to getting parts and farm pits is safest spot to get parts on weekend.

I wish I made my alch char a Elvine at least I could get parts without being free EK

The problem is not limited to Aresden, it happens in other places too, including Elvine.