Sign in to follow this  
Eldon

Make Big Pots And Candies Chuggable Using Insert Key

As simple as that really, after all my normal "Big Health Potions" are gone I'd like the insert key to start chugging my super health/super mana pots and my candies.

Is this a possibility? It would make them much more useful.

I personally think it's better to force people to click on them, because otherwise it would be a lot easier to just bring 10 super HP pots and stay alive while EKing. Think of it as a balance to having them regain so much HP/MP for you.

I personally think it's better to force people to click on them, because otherwise it would be a lot easier to just bring 10 super HP pots and stay alive while EKing. Think of it as a balance to having them regain so much HP/MP for you.

thats why they are rare, and they supposed to be alchemy items , will give a nice boost to alchemists

thats why they are rare, and they supposed to be alchemy items , will give a nice boost to alchemists

I agree, they aren't exactly common and I don't see a reason for not being able to chug them in PvP etc, they cost time/effort to get and so they should be more beneficial on the whole than normal pots. Right now, I wont even really use them just because I have to take my mind off the target to do so - in a clinch they are no good.

Just throw them after big health/big mana pots on the insert/delete key priority list.

Maybe this: Small potion -> Big Potion -> Candy -> Super Potion

I thought we did this already... will need to doublecheck then.

we didn't jaapy.

I asked farjat for it, and he said it wouldn't be a good idea.

idk if he changed mind, but I asked for it some time ago.

Personally i'd like to see them chugable, well for super pots, not candy's.

and mostly in order from low to high healing.

but thats my personal opinion and doesn't matter much.