Sign in to follow this  
Synz

Hi Guys

I like when people outrun me when I'm 1000x closer to the server and have 450 fps.

Hi Beltron and DMG-sux.

What are your guys' feelings on using speed hacks?

I like when people outrun me when I'm 1000x closer to the server and have 450 fps.

Hi Beltron and DMG-sux.

What are your guys' feelings on using speed hacks?

another cry baby

i know beltron he doesnt hack

Moha = Gaynard?

whiteangel mucho speed hack when hes pfaed lol otherwise he runs like a pure turtle.

Get it

Nah whiteangel doesn't hack. (Although he says he has 40 fps in another thread, chalk him up as hacking too) Beltron runs 2 squares every 1 square I run though.

And go jump off a cliff Moha, you're worthless in this world.

there is only 1 way to get rid of this for once and for all and that is to fix hb... but yea hb is broken by design so its gonna be time consuming

there is only 1 way to get rid of this for once and for all and that is to fix hb... but yea hb is broken by design so its gonna be time consuming

Don't bother, I know it's going to take a year to fix fps dependency and the internal speedtrap alone.

One thing you don't do is tell a hacker that you're not hacking, I know one when I see one.

Listen kids, I'll give you a lesson:

After 200 fps, the gains on speed are EXPONENTIALLY declining. Meaning there's little to no difference between having 200 fps and 1200 fps. You live in Argentina. The server is in Texas, United States (last I recall). You have at lowest a 120 ping to the server on a very nice and very expensive connection that I know MANY of you cannot afford.

Now tell me how, all you computer experts out there (sarcasm), how exactly you are running faster than helbreath's internal speedtrap allows. I'll enjoy it.

I have 2 computers 1 that is vista it moves faster but when angels on just as slow as my tower that is highest maybe 71 I envy you high fps people lol

It's called pressing TAB+F4 repeatedly and very fast. jaapy and White know exactly what I'm talkin about because they were shown just how much of an exploit it is.

It's called pressing TAB+F4 repeatedly and very fast. jaapy and White know exactly what I'm talkin about because they were shown just how much of an exploit it is.

I was using this exploit.

Don't bother, I know it's going to take a year to fix fps dependency and the internal speedtrap alone.

One thing you don't do is tell a hacker that you're not hacking, I know one when I see one.

Listen kids, I'll give you a lesson:

After 200 fps, the gains on speed are EXPONENTIALLY declining. Meaning there's little to no difference between having 200 fps and 1200 fps. You live in Argentina. The server is in Texas, United States (last I recall). You have at lowest a 120 ping to the server on a very nice and very expensive connection that I know MANY of you cannot afford.

Now tell me how, all you computer experts out there (sarcasm), how exactly you are running faster than helbreath's internal speedtrap allows. I'll enjoy it.

HEY KID

I been called speed hacker even when i have lag

and theres a decent difference from 1200 to 200 fps

try again... later

Being that you don't know the difference between fps and ping, your argument is invalid.

You're stupid, get off my topic.

Next time you try to sound smart:

ping: the amount of time packets take to get from one destination to another. Measured in ms.

loss: when packets aren't received by whatever server you're pinging to.

fps: An acronym, frames per second. How fast frames are being updated on your computer. Mainly determined by processor speed, number of cores, and grade of video card.

Being that you don't know the difference between fps and ping, your argument is invalid.

You're stupid, get off my topic.

Next time you try to sound smart:

ping: the amount of time packets take to get from one destination to another. Measured in ms.

loss: when packets aren't received by whatever server you're pinging to.

fps: An acronym, frames per second. How fast frames are being updated on your computer. Mainly determined by processor speed, number of cores, and grade of video card.

lmao stfu

im talking to all the stupid kids that love to call every1 speeder ( like yourself)

Even when i have lag im called speeder

when im lagged means i get bumped back , i stop when running etc

and every1 knew that stop showing off your new knowledge

Seeing as how I never said anything about 1200 ping, you obviously didn't know that. You're a retard and aren't adding anything useful to the thread rather than saying the same shit over and over.

You're stupid. Sit down.

You're the reason decent threads are closed.

Syn i dont know who said that over 200 fps is the same. Cuz i probe it with a 1200 fps pc and mine with 400 fps. And he outrun me. We bouth live on Argentina and got the same Inet company. Beltron is not Argentinian. He is From Venezuela. Maybe there are better connection than here. With my inet with 1 mb of connection i have a ping of 180.

Lag dont make u run faster. Just Bump and dc.

Fps over 200 did make difference.

there was only one person i ever truly believed to hack

and that was Lii, looking back he probably didnt but he did pull in pvp and ran offscreen! :angry:

and that was Lii, looking back he probably didnt but he did pull in pvp and ran offscreen! :angry:

u mean like raMz already pull vs u in pvp ?

u mean like raMz already pull vs u in pvp ?

raMz didnt pull he force logged me and he had like 100-hp left the nab

Syn i dont know who said that over 200 fps is the same. Cuz i probe it with a 1200 fps pc and mine with 400 fps. And he outrun me. We bouth live on Argentina and got the same Inet company. Beltron is not Argentinian. He is From Venezuela. Maybe there are better connection than here. With my inet with 1 mb of connection i have a ping of 180.

There's a cap on running speed built into the game, hence why you get disconnected when you use a traditional speed hack. FPS has a depreciating value the higher it gets. You'll notice SOME difference between 400 and 1200 fps, however gains in performance are minimal at best.

I've talked at length with Jaapy about it. He knows people are using speed programs.

There's a cap on running speed built into the game, hence why you get disconnected when you use a traditional speed hack. FPS has a depreciating value the higher it gets. You'll notice SOME difference between 400 and 1200 fps, however gains in performance are minimal at best.

I've talked at length with Jaapy about it. He knows people are using speed programs.

and they will continue using it :angry: