Sign in to follow this  
Synz

Hi Guys

Syn i dont know who said that over 200 fps is the same. Cuz i probe it with a 1200 fps pc and mine with 400 fps. And he outrun me. We bouth live on Argentina and got the same Inet company. Beltron is not Argentinian. He is From Venezuela. Maybe there are better connection than here. With my inet with 1 mb of connection i have a ping of 180.

Lag dont make u run faster. Just Bump and dc.

Fps over 200 did make difference.

There's a cap on running speed built into the game, hence why you get disconnected when you use a traditional speed hack. FPS has a depreciating value the higher it gets. You'll notice SOME difference between 400 and 1200 fps, however gains in performance are minimal at best.

I've talked at length with Jaapy about it. He knows people are using speed programs.

I can tell u that i dont use speed hack. I never use it and i never do. Not even change the paks original. Even so some one tell me that i got speed hack. I dont know how the fps works on this game but its look like rare.

There is something i can tell u. Here the lag and delay is horrible. When im on, i got dc laged everyday.

Anyways get the speeders is really hard but i want some can cacht them :D