Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pugilist

Campers!

Guest Pugilist

I just love how everybody , just camps low level places, and waits for everybody to start leveling..or or.. all the blizz mages go together in a group,

For example, 5 of them in a group, they see a person at Orc Pit, they all pull out blizz at the same time and kill ya

Much skill, nothing you can do, on either town..

Also,

I just wanna know how some people got the items they have..

Pretty, GM's must have their fav.'s

Ah, I actually do remember now, woojing did say GM Helped ..

MEH,

I think it is time for another server reset.

every1 just aims for fh.they dont care if low lvl or not.but on the other hand i agree for server to reset because alot of people have turned into "hb rebirth' charicters, e.g JoshCOOL with mer plate and zwand.i play Lux sumtimes and i dont get nothing no were az good!so i vote for reset.but this topic is stupid about the campers.is my opnion guys.

I just love how everybody , just camps low level places, and waits for everybody to start leveling..or or.. all the blizz mages go together in a group,

For example, 5 of them in a group, they see a person at Orc Pit, they all pull out blizz at the same time and kill ya

Much skill, nothing you can do, on either town..

Also,

I just wanna know how some people got the items they have..

Pretty, GM's must have their fav.'s

Ah, I actually do remember now, woojing did say GM Helped ..

MEH,

I think it is time for another server reset.

crying.

/quit ?

once they get there FH they most likely will get bored and sit in WH with there FH outfits so keep on lvling and go out and get your FH and sit in WH showing them off :P as for items go on hunts like the rest of us dont whine that some are speical go kill monsters on your own find remote areas and kill them maybe you might just be one of them lucky people that have nice items everyone will call you edit too. or if that is too hard there are other games you can play that are not as hard

once they get there FH they most likely will get bored and sit in WH with there FH outfits so keep on lvling and go out and get your FH and sit in WH showing them off :P as for items go on hunts like the rest of us dont whine that some are speical go kill monsters on your own find remote areas and kill them maybe you might just be one of them lucky people that have nice items everyone will call you edit too. or if that is too hard there are other games you can play that are not as hard

+1!!!!

Lol is this a joke? Everyone on this server is easily killable.

Dont forget u r talkin to Eldon, best player of Hb in history.. ;)

I really work hard for keeping this server clean and Bug Safe.

Stupid People makes new people believe stupid things and i dont like it.

Pugilist Account deleted. No need more stupid comments and "Guesses"