Sign in to follow this  
Eldon

A Query For Players And Stuff

Hi guys,

Long story short, I was attacked near D2 cyclops by a 180 warrior (I was on my 170 warrior).

I para'd the guy, and he took out his wand while I was critting him, and tried to load recall. The spell came up once (above his head) and then he took -27, -37, -15 damage and THEN the recall took effect.

He was in full DK and my hits were low enough to not fly him (below 40 right?), why didn't they interrupt the cast? There was a significant period of time between the cast and the actual recall, and I got 3-4 visible crits in in between this time and was able to see the damage they produced.

Hi guys,

Long story short, I was attacked near D2 cyclops by a 180 warrior (I was on my 170 warrior).

I para'd the guy, and he took out his wand while I was critting him, and tried to load recall. The spell came up once (above his head) and then he took -27, -37, -15 damage and THEN the recall took effect.

He was in full DK and my hits were low enough to not fly him (below 40 right?), why didn't they interrupt the cast? There was a significant period of time between the cast and the actual recall, and I got 3-4 visible crits in in between this time and was able to see the damage they produced.

ever heard of lag?

stop complaining

Hi guys,

ever heard of lag?

stop complaining

This isn't a complaint, I haven't named the guy, I'm not attempting to get him banned either - I just want to know if anyone else has had the same experience. I'm happy with Nem, happy with my PvP - just me and my friend (who have both been playing since INT) both thought it was strange.

Hi guys,

ever heard of lag?

stop complaining

This isn't a complaint, I haven't named the guy, I'm not attempting to get him banned either - I just want to know if anyone else has had the same experience. I'm happy with Nem, happy with my PvP - just me and my friend (who have both been playing since INT) both thought it was strange.

its just lag

moha, if u have nothing good to say, stfu please. judging from your posts all you do is talk crap about the poster and nothing about the post its self.

moha, if u have nothing good to say, stfu please. judging from your posts all you do is talk crap about the poster and nothing about the post its self.

lol?

you stfu

i explained the kid it was lag

lol?

you stfu

You did say lag, but you are a little bit offensive in some of your posts. Just a bit of friendly advice would be to maybe moderate yourself a bit. Take it or leave it.

Cheers Demise.

Eldon did you crit him or just hit? Lag should clear this up also.

cheers

Pd: moha demise calm down guys! :)

cheers

I crit, but crits were under 40, which should act like an interrupt right? Normally when that happens I don't see the damage appear above the players head (if they lag) as I saw the damage coming up clearly for each hit, that's what I found weird. I'll accept it was lag on his part though, it was just a really long period of lag.

Generally crits don't seem to interrupt as well as normal hits, even if they're below the fly damage level. Don't know what that is, or why crits don't interrupt it either.

It's a fun game, but it was poorly made.

cheers

sorry man ;)

lol?

you stfu

CRITICAL hits dont interrupt casting... if hes flying only.. but if u para him and crit.. even if u hit for 100 u dont cut the casting.. only can cut the cast if u hit normally BUT even doing that i have troubles with cuting casting too.. and i dont think its lag, maybe sometimes but not allways... i play neme 1 and i CUT casting, here i dont.. simple.. and i have better conection, better pc than before

Hey Eldon

This has been going on for a LOOOOONG time..

It is actually possible to recall even tho your boxed, paralized or even worse..

This is about how fast your computer send information to Helbreath server, and how fast your computer can recieve the information.

Some of the dmg do not show above the defender screen, but maybe on yours. He will still lose HP, but still have the chance to cast a spell.