Sign in to follow this  
Can-0pener

Get People Into Sades

I think if the bonus exp was the amount of like half a maj point or even a whole one. u would see a crap more

effort than what u see now.

But .4% of a level is good can-opener! :(

But yeah, make it like 25-50% of a maj.

Elvs were just vastly outnumbered and were rolled everytime they tried to get something up. Although, they didn't really try to kill the ares base.

Guest mamadas

I think if the bonus exp was the amount of like half a maj point or even a whole one. u would see a crap more

Elvs were just vastly outnumbered and were rolled everytime they tried to get something up. Although, they didn't really try to kill the ares base.

25-50% of a maj?

yeah lets give dk15s or angels to afk ppl

or how about using multiclient to lame exp ?

bad idea

ok lets try this

siege if u win u get higher drop rate

so for crusade maby add a stone golem/clay golem pit or somthing into the town who wins crusade

would make ppl wana win crusade 2 get the bonus xp pits in town 2 lvl

ok lets try this

siege if u win u get higher drop rate

so for crusade maby add a stone golem/clay golem pit or somthing into the town who wins crusade

would make ppl wana win crusade 2 get the bonus xp pits in town 2 lvl

server might get bugged once again cause the number of monsters in map. If farjat have to add every week 3 times pits in some town.... i dun see it working :sleep:

Ok here's what we changed:

*) We fixed the bug that monsters won't be spawned. The GMG in Aresden is now spawned again;

*) We disabled gaining EK during Crusade in enemy town;

Last sade was a succes. I saw alot of participation of both sides in ML.

So we don't need to implement this suggestion atm. Let's see what happens first.

25-50% of a maj?

yeah lets give dk15s or angels to afk ppl

or how about using multiclient to lame exp ?

bad idea

rofl, good point sir. maybe like 200k exp. That's about 6.6%.

Synny people already get up to over a million exp depending on how much they contribute in the crusades

gad rly? I guess I don't pay attention.

*) We fixed the bug that monsters won't be spawned. The GMG in Aresden is now spawned again;

So we don't need to implement this suggestion atm. Let's see what happens first.

Also there was still people attacking towns...I guess they dont have idea they will not get EK!!

Also Guys. I play Crusade. Now im Guildmaster and dont get much exp. But when i play on my mage. ii use to take like 600k eastyly.

its all about War Contribution...Build or destroy enemy Buildings = More war c ontribution = EXP

Also there was still people attacking towns...I guess they dont have idea they will not get EK!!

Also Guys. I play Crusade. Now im Guildmaster and dont get much exp. But when i play on my mage. ii use to take like 600k eastyly.

its all about War Contribution...Build or destroy enemy Buildings = More war c ontribution = EXP

Actually farjat, if we've already won in ML (Elvs have stopped fighting back) we just go to town for the fun of it because EKing is fun :)

Guest mamadas

getting a few eks killing mercenaries and any summons/buildings

will give u contribution points = XP ;D