Sign in to follow this  
Can-0pener

Found A Hacker

Your screens aren't very good, sometimes when invis is close to ending it'll only end once you move/change state (a small bug).

Also, was he mass illusioned (the normal one - not MIM), in the past if someone was MI they could hit invis people, maybe not the case now.

did you re-invis between your first set of screen shots and your second post of screen shots?

if not then its obvious Can was invis when he was being hit because the guy uses detect invis.. why would he do that otherwise?

if you did reinvis in between then it could be a bug

invis can be buggy on your own screen sometimes

It says in the 2nd screen shots that its the same invs.

NO i have played this game for a while. i know whats a bug and whats not a bug. i took so many SS because i was surprised to see him hitting me while i was invsed.

ill sum up the story for you.

saw him at the wws, attacked him. he pfmed, 10 mins of him pfming. i invsed. FULL INVS it was just like any other invs, wasnt a bug. and then he kept hitting me through invs.

i know a hack when i see one and its so freaking obvious that hes hacking :glare:

bug cause ivanovic hit you and you stand didnt move, not hacking like you think. Anyways farjat or jaapy could clear this up.