Sign in to follow this  
Jaapy

New Autoupdater

We're ready building our own Nemesis Auto Updater. You can download it using the menu on the left or through this link: http://www.helbreathnemesis.com/downloads/NemesisUpdater.zip.

This is a first-version only and it currently only support updating the Helbreath Nemesis game. This is the same functionality that the old updater provided, but of course we plan to add much more. A grab from the features upcoming:

*) The updater app will serve as a launcher. Updating your game will be REQUIRED in the future;

*) Updater will get skin support. Actually it already got skin selection but we have Default skin only right now;

*) Preview the skin (view screenshot) in the launcher before selecting the skin;

*) Big item support (you can check Big Items checkbox under skin selection in the future);

*) Autoupdater will be able to update itself too in the future;

If you have more suggestions or bugs to report, please post here.

Also a few files in the download are not right.

Like the dg level 4 dont have the dragonia tp and minor stuff.

We still working on it so please post any relevant information that can make us fix it and make it better.

it crashes for me. :(

If it crashes right when it downloads HelGame.exe then I already got this info from farjat and I fixed this. It is available soon.

If it crashes on a different place, please tell me exactly when this happens and what error you are receiving.

i tried again so i could tell you when it crashes but it didn't crash this time.

ah wait it still crashes at various times, either the frist or last file. The error is program has stopped working and windows is looking for a solution etc.

i tried again so i could tell you when it crashes but it didn't crash this time.

ah wait it still crashes at various times, either the frist or last file. The error is program has stopped working and windows is looking for a solution etc.

Did u putted inside your old HB folder or u placed it in an empty folder?

What windows version do u use?

i have the same problem

the first time i downloaded the updater everything was fine

then i decided to re-download a skin since i had used the updater and it had been replaced

after re-downloading and logging in my HB was really messed up

the inside of shop was grass and after re-logging the whole screen was black

So to try and fix this i wasted a lot of time re-downloading HB

right now the new updater isnt working and it says the same thing for me

Version:

Vista

-After clicking "play" it says checking HBN for updates

then a window pops - up

Helbreath Nemesis Auto updater has stopped working

Windows can check online for a solution to the problem

-> Check online for a solution and close the program

-> Close the program

ps. the new updater is in my old hb folder

it stays messed up whether i let the old updater in the same HB folder or remove it

The first time i downloaded the new updater i used winrar and estracted the updater to my folder

after downloading the skin everything got messed up

so then after like an hour of pointless attempts i deleted winrar[[i got pissed]]

now i dont have winrar although i dont know if that has anything to do with it