Sign in to follow this  
IRONCLAD

What's The Hitting Probability On Blood Weapons?!

Cant seem to find this info anywhere :mellow: Could have sworn it was hp49%, but I cant be sure :unsure: Someone on server claims its more in the region of 84%. Does it vary from server to server?

Also, would Demon Slayer have the same hp as a Blood Weapon?!

As far as i know it has the high HP.

And it should be around 84-91.

But i might say i am actually not quite sure =/

i think blood weapons suppose to give high dmg as well with high hp and sacrifice hp rec by half.

but demon slayer dont give low hp rec as far as i've used it (i could be wrong) DS give high dmg tats for sure and maybe some hp. gbh i have no idea maybe just give more dmg but not hitting prob and lower hp rec.

i think blood weapons suppose to give high dmg as well with high hp and sacrifice hp rec by half.

but demon slayer dont give low hp rec as far as i've used it (i could be wrong) DS give high dmg tats for sure and maybe some hp. gbh i have no idea maybe just give more dmg but not hitting prob and lower hp rec.

sorry. But wtf are you talking about?:D

sacrifice hprec? ;> woot

http://hbportal.net/index.php/Unique_Items

sorry. But wtf are you talking about?:D

sacrifice hprec? ;> woot

http://hbportal.net/index.php/Unique_Items

hp rec is very slow and less. i tried it. when equip hp wont rec for long. when release hp only rec alot

mmm i think blood weapons takes u out 20% of hp recovery..

GBH has 30% more strippin probability than normal bh.. and more dmg, but i think its diffetent in this server..

ask admins..

Blood weapons don't let you recover past 80% of your max HP. So if you have 1,000 HP, if you have a blood sword equipped, you won't regen past 800.

cakes is right about the 80% max hp recovery

also instead of normal recovery time of about 45 secs its take 65 secs plus or minus

hp for all blood items is 84%

the Demon Slayer and GBH while red are not blood items (dunno hp for demon slayer)

hope this helps.