Sign in to follow this  
VagMite

Demon And Ogre Rings

Umm just one question Why we aresdens stoped hunting dragons?

Yea they are not as easy to get as ppl think they are. I play with Chips and i havent seen

any rogm or rod still dropped and many ppl has seen me hunting a lot at dragonia map

with all guilds.

Ogre ring is very way hard to get, i think if drop were a little bit increased for this ring to

drop wouldnt be a bad idea because dragonia only for lv 180 right?

Remember that people gives crazy items for rod as it is very valuable, so lets hunt more

of those little red rings and get good items. :( Some ppl never go hunt anymore just cuz

they had the luck of getting his/her own rod and they say why go hunting if i got my rod?

They forgetting about others guildies that need also their rod or rogm so thats pretty lame ;)

Well if anyone decides to go hunting drags again whisper me after 10:00 pm server time and

ill go hunt drags again regardless of guild. Chips/Rayku/Beautiful

Excuse me if i wrote too much B)

OK. We will add Ogre ring + Demon ring to Tigerworm soon. We will also decrease the ROGM/RODP in smaller Dragons a *little* bit (Black Dragon is OK) to compensate.

It seems totally reasonable to me that when RODP is easy to get, Ogre/demon ring will be useless. We also did the same to ROW/ROM (although they are still much easier to get than ROGM). We would like to make the same go for Ogre/Demon ring and RODP.

OK. We will add Ogre ring + Demon ring to Tigerworm soon. We will also decrease the ROGM/RODP in smaller Dragons a *little* bit (Black Dragon is OK) to compensate.

It seems totally reasonable to me that when RODP is easy to get, Ogre/demon ring will be useless. We also did the same to ROW/ROM (although they are still much easier to get than ROGM). We would like to make the same go for Ogre/Demon ring and RODP.

Good work sir. I approve.

Please make sure that ring of demon power is not dropped that often. Now as ring of dragon power has already partially ruined servers balance its not needed to ruin it more.

When dragonia was planned I told that we really should be very carefull with drops. Thats a failed thing so don't make the same mistake again please. Yes its good to get more demon rings and especially ogre rings as their droprate simply sucks, but once again be very carefull. It's better to have strickt dropping than loose, because the first one is fixable, 2nd one needs wipe to get fixed.

To compensate TWs and HCs, increase 1st drop chance and it would be alot more fun to hunt those :) And very slighly increase the good drops chance on tw (ring of xel, blood weps, ms30) and add devastator to droplist. HCs also should have very slight mods there (for example ae neck drops should be increased just a bit)

I don't think the server became unbalanced because of the dragon ring drops. I find it more balanced between mages and warriors now. It is also a matter of fairness seeing that a mage can easily get rings while a warrior doesn't.

And yea, I will be careful Skyas :) Like I said I'm adjusting the ROGM/RODP drops in Drsgon, downgrading it a little.

Adding the rings to TW/HC will force me to give a good look at the entire droplist of them anyway so I will see what can be done to make it balanced.

About first drops: the rate is the SAME for all types of monsters ingame. This is how the 1st drop works. So it's not "easy" to increase the rate just for TW (is a bit more work). I'll check what can be done, but don't get your hopes up for the near future yet. More important things to do right now.. right?

In the next reboot this suggestion will be enabled. I've already modified droplist in website to reflect the changes.

* TW will now drop Ogre Ring.

* Mage Ring is now harder to get from TW.

* HC will now drop Ogre Ring (50/50 on the place of Wizard Ring).

* HC will now drop Demon Ring (50/50 on the place of Mage Ring = low chance).

* HC will now drop Dragon Ring (50/50 on the place of Grand mage Ring = very low chance).

* HC+TW 1st drops have changed. No longer 10% chance, but now 50% chance to get 1st drop off of them.

* All smaller dragons now drop less ROGM/ROD.

Should be more balanced and better now.

good, also can increase the exp of the smaller dragons i killed one without party and get less of 20k exp lol xD

good, also can increase the exp of the smaller dragons i killed one without party and get less of 20k exp lol xD

Ye, they're pretty garbage experience.

is the change still made?

or with the client rollbacks was it undone?

me and a few people killed about 30-40 hc at 6- 8PM server time on monday and didn't see the change

:(

is the change still made?

or with the client rollbacks was it undone?

me and a few people killed about 30-40 hc at 6- 8PM server time on monday and didn't see the change

:(

Yea it's possible. Farjat is trying to solve the spawn bug still, so I'm not sure which version we are running right now.

In the next reboot this suggestion will be enabled. I've already modified droplist in website to reflect the changes.

* HC will now drop Dragon Ring (50/50 on the place of Grand mage Ring = very low chance).

* HC+TW 1st drops have changed. No longer 10% chance, but now 50% chance to get 1st drop off of them.

already working these changes?

i can start hunt TWS/HCS and they will give me Ogre/Demon Ring?

or when it will work?

hehehe :$

already working these changes?

i can start hunt TWS/HCS and they will give me Ogre/Demon Ring?

or when it will work?

hehehe :$

read the whole topic mercy. ^_^

now every guild can have XR and everyone can have dmg rings. <.<

why do u say XR?

he ddint increase that drop rate i think

just made ogre/demon rings a better chance 2 get

now every guild can have XR and everyone can have dmg rings. <.<

why do u say XR?

he ddint increase that drop rate i think

just made ogre/demon rings a better chance 2 get

ok but i guess we will see more xr and abba ring drops now? :P

nub juxta lemme explain U:

first drop: capes, ms20 wands, gis, baxes, that things

the other things are RARES = second drop, second drop % hasnt been touched, only added some, so what we will get more often are capes, gis and all that common weps, not massive rares

and about "every1 can have dmg rings": well already most warriors in decent guilds has drag ring... so we just giving nubs some help, HC is quite easy to kill and it drops rom ( now ring of dem) enough... besides rom = 2 damage bonus for maGES, 1 blizz is 4 hits if well aimed, so gives atotal of 8 damage bonus for mages, while ring of demon gives 3 or 4 dun remember , and ogre gives 2, so has no point of comparation.... (besides warriors have 18 critis only xD)

nub juxta lemme explain U:

first drop: capes, ms20 wands, gis, baxes, that things

the other things are RARES = second drop, second drop % hasnt been touched, only added some, so what we will get more often are capes, gis and all that common weps, not massive rares

and about "every1 can have dmg rings": well already most warriors in decent guilds has drag ring... so we just giving nubs some help, HC is quite easy to kill and it drops rom ( now ring of dem) enough... besides rom = 2 damage bonus for maGES, 1 blizz is 4 hits if well aimed, so gives atotal of 8 damage bonus for mages, while ring of demon gives 3 or 4 dun remember , and ogre gives 2, so has no point of comparation.... (besides warriors have 18 critis only xD)

as a mage, u depend of mana, dont compair mage with wars.. tho its true, a mage with dk and ROM is enough to kill any war in game..

the drop is fine.. just keep lookin for them.. =)

PD: i got both.. =)

50% chance of first drop is a bit high so I think it could be a bit lower: Like 30% or something like that. Just to make sure that it wouldn't wreck the balance like dragon rings.