Sign in to follow this  
Ruutu / Risti

2-5 Second Recall Time

So, when u are like lvl 83 and some mean big lvl players comes into ur city, and tries to 1 hit kill u....what will u do, ask for mercy?

Run like hell? B)

Anyways it wouldnt make diffirence if they 1hitted you.

We got pots and it takes just couple hours to get to higher lvl. Its just simply annoying that when you fight for long time, then some1 pulls unbelieveble recall there frozen, critted by 5 wars, shot by 5 mages and spawn on his head. Thats what makes it suck the most.

So, when u are like lvl 83 and some mean big lvl players comes into ur city, and tries to 1 hit kill u....what will u do, ask for mercy?

Run like hell? B)

Anyways it wouldnt make diffirence if they 1hitted you.

We got pots and it takes just couple hours to get to higher lvl. Its just simply annoying that when you fight for long time, then some1 pulls unbelieveble recall there frozen, critted by 5 wars, shot by 5 mages and spawn on his head. Thats what makes it suck the most.

Thats the thing.. it just shouldnt be possible, it is possible because of poor coding and that should be fixed somehow.. 3sec re call time would do the trick.

yes ask for mi and i come like Batman xDDDD

lol

Eh, I just thought of having the recall casting sequence be unique and last 6 seconds instead of the normal 3 second casting sequence.

Probably not worth the hassle of coding it though.

Gives things more time to interrupt it I guess.

i tell you my opinion, imagine in your head situation where 3 mages are at wyv hunt, one of them hear steps, and detects, 15 elvines pop up i wont tell the name of them or guild (ARGELANDIA!!!!), anyways, they jump u while wyvhunt, when u go back with few guildies (6) against those 15, and kill 5 of them, the rest 10 recalls, others just run and recall, its ok, but the last 4, recall from paralyze, while 4 warrs are hitting and 2 mages shooting, and then comes this mass-whine-cry-made-in-argelandia "JAJAJAJA ek+1 u noob CANT KILL ME HEUYHEYHEYHEY".

sure it sux to that 83lvl guy whos attacked by mean 180lvl guy, but 83lvl warrior or mage, dont even have a change to cast recall when 180lvl attacks them, im talking about 180lvl vs 180lvl fights, if u pick on someone u should fight to death, but some of the players wont follow this "rule" of world.

3sec dmg delay on recall is more than welcome to helbreath world, those 83lvls learn to stay in maps they are supposed to like promiseland, and 180lvls have to make that escape decision in the start of the fight, or when they are dead, not in paralyze when the better opponent has killed ur whole guild and is now chasing you.

IS YOUR ZEM WORTH MORE THAN YOUR REPUTATION?

think about that.

ps. args lol nubs recall bind F2 naiz faights

Some days I'd agree there should be a damage timer on recall.

But mostly I like it the way it is, it's fine and frantic and people should be able to escape if they get it off. The beauty of HB is those times when they can't even get one cast off :)

Some days I'd agree there should be a damage timer on recall.

But mostly I like it the way it is, it's fine and frantic and people should be able to escape if they get it off. The beauty of HB is those times when they can't even get one cast off :)

Yeah, I don't really mind it. I just sigh after they get it off and move on.

Sorry, but i want to keep recall the way it is.

HunterGM---> defender of the noobs not the cowards

I fought hard for the guild tp abuse nonsense and we got that fixed.

We made it so they cant recall when raiding

we made it so they cant run into shop/wh and recall

we have made a lot fo accommodations

you guys want to change the basic nature of helbreath, as laid out by the design team.

Leave recall alone...IMO

and the recallers will just find some other way to play like punks

That zem IS worth more to them than their reputation. And nothing we can do will change that.

If they cant recall? they wont even fight at ALL and it would severely limit the amt of PVP action going on.

They will stay inside and not even wander out if you take their recall away.

At least this way, there is a chance of nailing them and i do not see a serious shortage of hero armors in

either town. Everyone who works hard, seems to be EKing just fine.

i tell you my opinion, imagine in your head situation where 3 mages are at wyv hunt, one of them hear steps, and detects, 15 elvines pop up i wont tell the name of them or guild (ARGELANDIA!!!!), anyways, they jump u while wyvhunt, when u go back with few guildies (6) against those 15, and kill 5 of them, the rest 10 recalls, others just run and recall, its ok, but the last 4, recall from paralyze, while 4 warrs are hitting and 2 mages shooting, and then comes this mass-whine-cry-made-in-argelandia "JAJAJAJA ek+1 u noob CANT KILL ME HEUYHEYHEYHEY".

sure it sux to that 83lvl guy whos attacked by mean 180lvl guy, but 83lvl warrior or mage, dont even have a change to cast recall when 180lvl attacks them, im talking about 180lvl vs 180lvl fights, if u pick on someone u should fight to death, but some of the players wont follow this "rule" of world.

3sec dmg delay on recall is more than welcome to helbreath world, those 83lvls learn to stay in maps they are supposed to like promiseland, and 180lvls have to make that escape decision in the start of the fight, or when they are dead, not in paralyze when the better opponent has killed ur whole guild and is now chasing you.

IS YOUR ZEM WORTH MORE THAN YOUR REPUTATION?

think about that.

ps. args lol nubs recall bind F2 naiz faights

is very simple, your reasons are ridiculous, it's as if I pretendise that every time we meet 1 to 1 you stay until the end. I know very well that you can not do that, these limited, why not simply talking about. But the recall is sometimes the only chance to escape when someone is passed in level, game, or items in number, something very essential in the game and should not be changed.

ah ... and not every player drop Zem, some do not even have basic items

I do not understand that reputation name, is a game, as every game has a winner, but there is no honor here, some players are 8 years haha.

GOOGLE TRASLATOR LOLX<

I'll put it this way, if I die I get flamed hard, called a newb, all sorts of things - reputation loss is high in HB when you die (at least pride loss is anyway).

There's a good incentive not to die, so I agree with Hunter, let them go to the fight thinking they can get away, they might die :P

I know what u mean hunts but there's far more 180s than low lvls.

and i read this post earlier today and left it alone but i counted today all the people i fought and that recalled.

so far im at 7 and that's just too annoying. one of them was white!!! but i wont get into that drama =P

i understand that low lvls need the recall to stay alive. but more than half low lvls dont even get to use recall

before they die. so it isn't much help for them

In any case i still believe recall should be twisted so that its only a spell to use when u need to get back to town

for repairs and repot. not to save ur self from dropping a zem

You cant blame a fresh 180 to recall from someone like Kochokoi

There is a huge disadvantage

And YES,

nem 2 players dont like to PVP

only players that were in nem1 still use pvp's to prove who is better, instead of fighting in global like nabs <_<

here is that bug when u can cast 2spell in same time with normal caster 1 spell and middle of boxes and mass wand hits u can still recall.... and ppl do it too much...

Compeltely and totaly against these.

These suggestion you make it cause you are probably max lvl, and want to kill.

How a low lvl has to answear to these suggestion?

If a lvl 90 cant escape, you will be so happy killing him cause he cant recall?

When you want to make an EK, you have to win to these difficultys. If the others pfm, time it. If hes going to recall, use bow.

Its the difficulty of the game.. if not.. then what is the fun of doing eks?

I hope these never is implemented.

Compeltely and totaly against these.

These suggestion you make it cause you are probably max lvl, and want to kill.

How a low lvl has to answear to these suggestion?

If a lvl 90 cant escape, you will be so happy killing him cause he cant recall?

When you want to make an EK, you have to win to these difficultys. If the others pfm, time it. If hes going to recall, use bow.

Its the difficulty of the game.. if not.. then what is the fun of doing eks?

I hope these never is implemented.

You didnt read it properly now. Im making this suggestion because at the moment because of bad coding by siementech people are able to recall even while being damaged and by making SHORT recall time they wouldnt be able to do that, they could still take few steps away and recall from me.

is very simple, your reasons are ridiculous, it's as if I pretendise that every time we meet 1 to 1 you stay until the end. I know very well that you can not do that, these limited, why not simply talking about. But the recall is sometimes the only chance to escape when someone is passed in level, game, or items in number, something very essential in the game and should not be changed.

yes, and thatswhy i wont even fight you 1vs1, i can't beat you alone, not with these items and not with this computer against yours, thatswhy i call backup, my guild, SURVIVORS, its MMORPG, teamwork, u know? one for all and all for one? or if no1 is online to help me 2 kill you, i just run away, since its waste of time to fight against you because sooner or later i'll die or if i wanna stay alive i could just waste 45min of your time and then recall when im out of pots and my armors are broken since it isn't pvp when we meet in open fightzone.

if you make a mistake, u forgot to amp/pfm yourself, u chase someone without pots and get trapped, u face someone who u can't beat and u decide to fight, my opinion is that u shouldnt have change to escape from that situation, u made a MISTAKE, u deserve to die, thats the way it is. You die and u learn ur lesson, to keep amp or repot after ettin spawn, so u will not die if someone who have spent 7 years to trained blizz/paralyze aim to catch ppls who are just too stupid to THINK WITH THEIR BRAINS!!!

If u dont have change to win, dont fight, run away, if u think u can beat ur opponent, and u cant beat him, then die, atleast u fought to death with honor.

If this suggestion wont go trough, then i just... take a ss if someone tries to recall and post it here, or even better if u cast recall, i take ss, and if u get interrupted and u die, and i got ss u recalling and dying, that makes you look like an amateur with this unique technique "MASS-RECALL-PANIC-KEYBOARD-SPAM-TECHNIQUE" (made in argelandia).

all i have to say

thx

love, Lycanth

I'm going to end this argument in one phrase

"Pvp is supposed to be the hard part of the game, the leveling is the boring part."

So if you're complaining about something being to difficult to do, then get better. Go farm better items, go practice para'ing people, buy a better video card so you can outrun players while you're frozen.

buy a better video card so you can outrun players while you're frozen.

Its not the video card that makes you run faster. While ok, it may help a little, CPU is the driving force behind your speed. Plus once you get to around 150+ FPS it makes very little to no difference anyway.

buy a better video card so you can outrun players while you're frozen.

Its not the video card that makes you run faster. While ok, it may help a little, CPU is the driving force behind your speed. Plus once you get to around 150+ FPS it makes very little to no difference anyway.

someplayers (myself included) can't actually afford to spent all of their money of expensive computer equipment, and the fact that having a good fps can make you actually have the upper hand in pvp or any situation is completely retarded. Right now my fps caps out at about 75 or 80, that's with low detail, no creeps, and no cape on. So someone that has like 300 fps can literally outrun me while frozen, and that fact that that is even possible..... sorta ruins the point of having a set run speed doesn't it?

We have discussed this and are not going to change the recall spell at all.

Players who want to recall, should be able to. If youre good enough, youll stop them.