Sign in to follow this  
Jaw

@farjat

So I kept wisping you last night during the abby hunt. When you d/ced all of us, on accident of course. I had to restart my comp cuz of the crash. I wisped you and wisped you and yet you didnt tp me. I think I deserved a shot at some drops over maybe some people who got a free ride off your tp's. Numerous people can account for my being there at the start of that hunt. But perhaps you were to busy fooding or busy with mass wisps. but I want an explanation for why I and many other people who were there got screwed.

And if this topic makes it without a block,

1. Yes the drops were meh....but we still deserved a shot.

2. Yes, my grammar sucks.

3. I'm not trying to be rude, I just want an explanation.

4. And if anyone says cry more nub, then I will cry you a river thats 10 times that of Justin Timberlake.

I choose not to complain even if I was left out and was there from the begining to clear everything up to the Abby map and some in the abby map. Farjat im sure you said in globle to Ares to join for the finale of the Abby hunt but you forgot elv. Nemisis is a Ares biased server and I will have to get used to it. Oh and completing it during a sade nice touch keep the Elv's occupied. lol

i help cleared map too but i dont complain anything. u can always make a run back tats what i do when i cleared maps.

@giggles i dont think it's ares biased. take a look at items elv have so much more than ares. farjat never invited elvines because we aresden started cleaning the maps (elvs did too but we did most of them) so it is aresden hunt and farjat just helped to tp and tats about it. finders keepers get what i mean? we were last to take the abby. sabotage is permissible. sorry if i'm being rude but i dont mean any harm.

The abby hunt was started by my guild then some ares joined us which was great we had fun killing all the monsters from B to Abby, this was from 8am to 9pm, all had good time untill hunt was interupted by 1 person. Dont recall seeing you there. Fight insued we called it a night. Now how is it you did it all! To be continued. Next day I had to work for 12 hours so unable to say further. Today I came in just in time to join sade and find out that all my hard work was thrown away cause elv was excluded. and you say you did it all!

Damn you for making me complain but when you said that ares did it all just got my goat.

TOGETHER WE CAN RULE THE WORLD!

The abby hunt was started by my guild then some ares joined us which was great we had fun killing all the monsters from B to Abby, this was from 8am to 9pm, all had good time untill hunt was interupted by 1 person. Dont recall seeing you there. Fight insued we called it a night. Now how is it you did it all! To be continued. Next day I had to work for 12 hours so unable to say further. Today I came in just in time to join sade and find out that all my hard work was thrown away cause elv was excluded. and you say you did it all!

Damn you for making me complain but when you said that ares did it all just got my goat.

I dont think elv was excluded, i help to finish clear abby map and rest monster was 120 or something... and it tooks like 10 or more hours and the ONLY elv there was White... we never TP for GM... only when abby show up we r like 30 ares mages hitting it and there was a mass dc.. like 20 ppl down.. so THEN a GM offer to TP, we was running against the clock because portal was closing, so why tping elv characters there? if u want to kill abby next time.. run to the abby map like we did uncountless time yesterday ... RUN and kill

Carpincho

clearing infernia a-procella was the easy part. the hardest took 3 days to clear abby map the numerous tigerworms and hc and the hard work the FEW of us put in. and here people have the nerve to whine about getting d/c and not getting a drop. where were you when we had to clear infernia-procella?where were you when there were 200 monsters in abby map to clear? where were you when only a few of us try so hard to kill runner tigerworms? where were you when we cleared fw? alot of u ppl say oh i came to help. yes you came to help for maybe 1 hunt? maybe 30 mins to 1 hour? that is nothing compared to some of the people that spent many hours there and didn't post on forum about getting any drop.

i'd like to thank White[GM] and farjat[GM] for lending us their ress wands as we could not have done it without them ^^

i'd like to thank White[GM] and farjat[GM] for lending us their ress wands as we could not have done it without them ^^

thats lame :sleep:

thats lame :sleep:

that is'nt lame that is being polite and thanking those that deserve thanks

i help cleared map too but i dont complain anything. u can always make a run back tats what i do when i cleared maps.

@giggles i dont think it's ares biased. take a look at items elv have so much more than ares. farjat never invited elvines because we aresden started cleaning the maps (elvs did too but we did most of them) so it is aresden hunt and farjat just helped to tp and tats about it. finders keepers get what i mean? we were last to take the abby. sabotage is permissible. sorry if i'm being rude but i dont mean any harm.

I really hope ur joking!?

Flatliners guild killed all the barlogs + demons in inf B!... They cleared the wyvs in Inf B (with help of few Survivors guild) We cleared all of Procella, with a few ares helping and we fooded through maze protecting the ares who were with us when Argenladia attacked

After this in abbadon our guild killed many things and during the whole of clearing abby there was atleast 2 guildsman of flatliners there, and you're saying aresden cleared all of it?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up when you don't know anything dude!

I wasted a lot of time on that and to have abby ripped from under our feet like that was annoying as we were going to go today ... but u saying that aresden did it all is pissing me off even more

Except maybe at the end when ares killed Abbaddon himself, all they've done was disrupt us. WetWendy comes in and tells every ares that we were going to kill them, which is complete bull, starting a fight and then they run off crying after 3 of them died and none of us...

And Aresden did all the work!????!! What planet do you live on!! Are you a complete retard or do you just have your moments!!!!!!!!!

I don't care about the drop but you're just taking the biscuit!

First, i dont even know who jaw is but Anyway I DONT CARE.

All the abaddon way was cleared WITH NO TP and NO GM.

White was there on his mage using Gimlins Resu Wand and i was there on my mage.

When me and white noticed there was 86 monsters left and 10 hours to deadline we started getting people and we cleaned all leaving only 2 hours (with sade in the middle) to deal with abaddon

I really dont *censored*ing care who cleaned the other maps, we called in red chat in aresden town for help, we got some and we go on.

Giggles u are just being stupid because u saw the calls on the chats, so STFU. U choosed not to go.

Parian, u are elvine, u arent my problem as a player, white was there all afternoon so was Jelly-Bean and no ares tryed to attack them, if u wasnt on in the deadline time, is your fault not mine. And u lost your forum account for 15 days. READ RULES....

Abbadon was trapped and being shooted, it started in like 78k HP and it was going down very fast ontil someone amped him by accident, last Scan was 18k HP!!!

Then we all recalled for repot and was back and there was sade gpoing on and 40 minutes for Deadline (portal closed)

We starting shooting, i went behind to Scan it, it was 32k HP Dyeing so i went forward to keep shooting and i pressed F4 (Scan) and half the people client Crashed!!!! My mistake.

So i went to my other comp and summoned the people back. Asking the names mostly to Zoro and other trustable players i got all them back. There was names that i didnt saw in abaddon map in the crash moment SO I IGNORE THEM.

When we all the sames was there, i went to my mage and we started shooting, ABADDON DOWN. BSW and Efreet +1

Nobody denied participation to nobody...Aresden was called in Blue chats...Elvine was called by white all afternoon..

TOPIC CLOSED.