Sign in to follow this  
max

Party Lvling & Hunting

From what i see most players ingame prefer more to do everything all by himself.

I started as a noob last time and i find it extremely hard to ask for people to

party lvling since they would say party lvling gain low exp.i end up lvl up myself

which is not that hard. Now that i m max lvl and i mainly do PVM so i would answer

to any call from new comer that needs help esspecially for gold or party. I would

help them to a certain stage where they could survive and lvling alone for their own

survival.

My suggestion is to GM to improve the drop rate of items for party hunting or lvling so more people will join party and help each other and have fun knowing players from different country chatting about their culture and life over there.

The drop doesnt have to be super rare drop, just any drop would be good enough like strong 7% or 14 % hp/mp/mr/ armors and hit prob weapons(Pls no more Statless Armors and weapons) . At least we could see more drops which make the lvling much more interesting.More 7% or 14 % armors wont do harm to the game, It just make the game more interesting and encourage more people carry zem.(EK+1 with Zem)

Dont just pay gold to noobs for their rep.

I always get free rep from them for helping them.

Say Yes to Party lvling :D

Welcome any add up idea on top of this.

The party thing is a good idee, but if you knew something inside the Helbreath codes then you knew that the drop rate % increased 9% when your in a party..

The drop rate is just fine as it is. It just depends if your lucky enough to get drops or not.

No statted armors and weapons should still be ingame. You can not be lucky every single time

i just dont like to party lvl, party is only for big hunts =) jeah.. party increases drop rate but when u r party with someone is -50% to get that drop :D i just make own party so drop rate is 9% higher and no need to share or foodgame drops with anyone. I have mage and i have never been in party with war or mage, however i get exp well and i always find place where is good to lvl..

But u r right.. the party has to make more useful.. just dont know how.. maybe there should be shared quests or something..

But u r right.. the party has to make more useful.. just dont know how.. maybe there should be shared quests or something..

thats what i m talking about, to share some idea on how to encourage players to party.

Share quest is a really good idea with great amount of contribution than normal quest.

the party system is fine, the problem is getting players to join hunts together,

i.e. get 6 wars and 2 mages and go on a demon hunt (everyone says no because demons dont drop often, but the fact is people either solo and kill 2-3 demons or go in a small party and kill like 10-20 and say they didnt get anything)

so i dont see a problem with how the party system is i think its more just finding people willing to party in a hunt.

maybe should increase exp gain from party. maybe 25% more exp for each player in party that way people can actually get good exp for hunting together

the party system is fine, the problem is getting players to join hunts together,

i.e. get 6 wars and 2 mages and go on a demon hunt (everyone says no because demons dont drop often, but the fact is people either solo and kill 2-3 demons or go in a small party and kill like 10-20 and say they didnt get anything)

so i dont see a problem with how the party system is i think its more just finding people willing to party in a hunt.

ofcourse there is something wrong with party system cos as u said its hard to get anyone to join party,

better to make own one than join party with other player / players.

and demise.. increasing party exp doesnt solve the problem =) cos u still can make own party and get the increased exp yourself , dont have to share the exp with anyone.

I THINK... there shouldnt exist /createparty command at all AND "party quests" r welcome ... i think that solves the problem

ofcourse there is something wrong with party system cos as u said its hard to get anyone to join party,

better to make own one than join party with other player / players.

and demise.. increasing party exp doesnt solve the problem =) cos u still can make own party and get the increased exp yourself , dont have to share the exp with anyone.

I THINK... there shouldnt exist /createparty command at all AND "party quests" r welcome ... i think that solves the problem

disabling(/createparty) command and make sure only real party will get higher add on drop rate % and extra exp than soloing lvling. Each increase in party will increase exp by 10 % if more than 2 players party.

they should really make all monster drop something esspecially demons.

i use to almost give up when there is no drops after a very long hunt not day s but weeks until i get some nice armors and stones that motivate me to continue hunt. ;)

look a good thing is.. change xp/for menbers in party to lose only 10% of all xp for person more in party, so u can lvling with ur friends in party and still getting a nice xp cuz lvling alone sucks when u are with friends talking is lil bit fun :S

its pretty idea no? :S

maybe should increase exp gain from party. maybe 25% more exp for each player in party that way people can actually get good exp for hunting together

i completely agree with this

in a party you have to split the exp from 1 monster so partying right now for leveling sucks..

i think both players should get 75% of the exp from 1 monster to make party leveling more useful

i completely agree with this

in a party you have to split the exp from 1 monster so partying right now for leveling sucks..

i think both players should get 75% of the exp from 1 monster to make party leveling more useful

solo ww can get like 20000 exp each, after party can only get like 9000+ exp

i think its lower than 50% lol

party of 2 can maybe get 75% exp from monster but party of 3 maybe 50% so the more people in the party will reduce like 15% each

Please give more idea on party lvling or hunting.

before this all can be reality, /createparty command have to be disable :sleep:

"hard to lvl mage if no /createparty" LMAO use amp

That's just more mana down the drain, and it hurts mages, especially lower level mages without MP gear.

If it's possible, I say make it so the bonuses of partying only apply to parties with 2 more more people. That way, you can add bonuses to groups without single players taking advantage.

" I say make it so the bonuses of partying only apply to parties with 2 more more people"

thats good idea.. but .. also i think both players should get more of the exp from 1 monster like Lotus said beofre..

about the /createparty.... u r abel to set ur stats in the way that u have enough mana to lvl ur mage, to cast ur amp and es/blizz.. i have done this and im sure u can do the same!

kokkeli you obviously don't play enough mage. when yu fighting elv/ares and ur amp runs out during fight and a war runs and hits u. without createparty if you cast blizz you will hit yourself alot of dmg and give enemy easy ek or accidently kill yourself since mages hav low hp but high dmg with blizz. and please don't "LOL" at my comment the only reason you use your mage is for hunting ice wyvs only thats why u "LOL" at /createparty option

damn.. seems u know more than me about what im doing with my mage =/

well.. i have had blizz mage in nem1, but i know im still noob as mage.

but ,,, as war... /createparty is crazy in fights cos u cant fire yourself out of para, and i think u can aim ur blizz in that way u dont loose hp even if elv is close to u. i can be talking shit here, but at least these sentences sound good im my mind =) this al began when i said its possible to everyone to learn how to play without /createparty, and i think im right!

This is already offtopic so :D quit this ... /createparty is ok for me if there isnt the bonuses in 1 player party..

Is there any other way to make percentage of getting drop increase with each people joining party?

example = /createparty command will make a player 8% more of getting drops

real party = in a party of 2 players in list will increase 5% on each player so drop% increase is 10%

8 person party will be = 8 x 5% drop increase = 40% drop increase

of course this will not make the game inbalance as the 40% will make more crapz drop also

its just to increase the drop rate so the hunt wont be so boringz with item dropping

even a no stat armor drop would cheer me up abit :o

There is already a drop bonus for hunting in a full party.

and I do not want the rate increased...for full party or otherwise. I think it is just fine now.

There are other ways to increase your chance of getting a drop.

For example...a little known fact about certain maps...

areas on a map with a cross and a dead skel on them....have higher chance of drops.

' date='Dec 13 2008, 07:32 AM' post='243895']

and I do not want the rate increased...for full party or otherwise. I think it is just fine now.

areas on a map with a cross and a dead skel on them....have higher chance of drops.

Thanks for the reply hunter,

I also satisfied with the current drop rate, as i said earlier in this tread, i like to help new players by partying with them so they can lvl safer at the sametime we can guide him along the way in party. The exp gained after i party is really low.

I know that u encouraging the old players to help the nubs ingame but how u expect them to learn how to play when they couldnt get a player to party with them cause low exp.

PLEASE SURPORT PLAYER TO PARTY IN LVLING AND HUNTING

hopefully we can see more team work ingame

That s what is all about a MMPOG games, we get to know people

and we get play and surport each other and we get friends to say hi

and we answer a call for help,

KEEP THE DROP RATE%, RAISE EXP PARTY MORE THAN 2 PLAYERS

PEACE INGAME :D

' date='Dec 13 2008, 07:32 AM' post='243895']

Thanks for the reply hunter,

I also satisfied with the current drop rate, as i said earlier in this tread, i like to help new players by partying with them so they can lvl safer at the sametime we can guide him along the way in party. The exp gained after i party is really low.

I know that u encouraging the old players to help the nubs ingame but how u expect them to learn how to play when they couldnt get a player to party with them cause low exp.

PLEASE SURPORT PLAYER TO PARTY IN LVLING AND HUNTING

hopefully we can see more team work ingame

That s what is all about a MMPOG games, we get to know people

and we get play and surport each other and we get friends to say hi

and we answer a call for help,

KEEP THE DROP RATE%, RAISE EXP PARTY MORE THAN 2 PLAYERS

PEACE INGAME :D