Sign in to follow this  
Guest kay0

Unban Plx

Guest kay0

Farjat asked me to post here, if I wanted to have co2 unbanned. So Im asking if you guys could unban it, please.

I don't have much time to start a new character, so I was told to get approved by the players for Co2 being unbanned.

Well, atleast I dont have anything against co2 getting unbanned, so why not?

Its always good to get good old players back and I guess he has been banned for long time already.

Well, atleast I dont have anything against co2 getting unbanned, so why not?

Its always good to get good old players back and I guess he has been banned for long time already.

Same

Guest kay0

Delete his items, his heros,his eks and sure, unban him.

ummm... do you know why i was banned? clearly you don't, i didn't break any rules. i'm sure if farjat did check co2 logs he'd find something, but that wasn't why i was banned...pretty sure if farjat checked any players logs, he'd find something at one point that is considered "bannable". including yourself.

ummm... do you know why i was banned? clearly you don't, i didn't break any rules. i'm sure if farjat did check co2 logs he'd find something, but that wasn't why i was banned...pretty sure if farjat checked any players logs, he'd find something at one point that is considered "bannable". including yourself.

U didnt break any rules?

no unban for u. U dont seems to understand.

Guest kay0

U didnt break any rules?

no unban for u. U dont seems to understand.

i didn't say that, i said when i was banned; i didn't do anything other than disagree with a GM. of course i broke the rules, i insulted half the server. i already admitted that to you. but, that was not the reason i was banned. if i remember correctly, i was speaking in global and i had a disagreement with a gm and it resulted in me getting banned.

Please respect the GameMasters at ALL times. Cursing at or speaking in an inappropriate way to ANY of the GameMasters will result in a mute, length to be determned by the GameMaster and you will be sent to Bleeding Island for a peroid of time also decided by the GameMaster.

If a GameMaster gives you instructions follow them without asking any questions. If you believe that the GameMaster is abusing his or her powers please report this in an appropriate way in the Abuse section of the forum.

Discussing a GameMaster, cursing at or or speaking in an inappropriate way OUTSIDE the Abuse section will result in a permanent ban of your forum account and it may also possibly have the same effect on your in-game account.

i didn't curse at a gm, i didn't use inappropriate language, i wasn't sent to bi/muted. i was banned on the spot, so i logged onto another character to ask why, and i was told i was a "cancer to the server".

at times i did test gm's and i'd apologize to them personally whenever i do see these gm's in-game.

and assasin:D