Sign in to follow this  
MrBader

Gem Crafting Gm Please Read

Was just curious went to try and make some magic gems today I had all the right ingredients even showed Dissident to make sure I wasn't being a retard and it kept saying not enough ingredients or something. It is a brand new char I made just for crafting purposes so I can keep all that stuff together. The char as 0 contribution but it worked for me on that char just the other day. So I tried restarting HB and even up*spam* still to no avail. I know crafting is working today someone in my guild made an 80 somthing magin saphire maybe an hour or two before I attempted mine. I know contribution is required for necks is and it wasnt for gems was that changed this week?

Ah forgot to mention sometimes when crafting it makes HB crash what the hell is that? Its bad enough success rate is low but now got to throw off my mojo by crashing>?

crafting is 100% identical to the HB International/USA crafting, it was coded by Siemntech (as mentioned in another topic).

It works correctly, I am 100% sure as I own all 4 gems myself on my normal char (all 90%+ :P)

You also need contributions to craft, atleast 10 you need.

Okay well explain to me how I have made 3 gems now on two different characters who neither had any contribution if contribution is in fact needed. I wasn't asking what the ingredients were I was asking if something was changed.

Or maybe an explanation why it may have worked before but not now.

Hey MrBader

THe ingredients have always been 1 crystal ware 2 gemwares 1 m stone and 10 contrib points.

Only if you shall create a normal gemware you need 2/3 gems, can't remember.

It has always been like that.

If you dont have the 10 contrib points, then you dont have all the ingredients.

Nothing has changed from that since it has been possible to make it.

Well even more confused now, tried again I guess like 4 hours later and I sucessfully made a Magin Saphire 82% so mad that was just supposed to be wasted wares didnt think the first try would work. Anyways like I said it was a success on a char with absolutely 0 contribution. My first try made the magin saphire like I said then I tried a several times more failing of course except towards the end of my m stones it just kept canceling or something. Not failing not succeeding or erroring like before just canceling it self out. With no message the crafting would just stop and I kept all of my ingredients. Can anyone that has an understanding of how this stuff really works shed some light on this?

In response to raMz's comment neither of these chars ever had any contribution what so ever and still don;t and I have now successfully made 4 magic gems. Thus confusing me further. I wish to stop being told I need contribution obviously I dont please comment further only on what is happening here.

Actually nevermind I can still make gems and that is the answer to my original question.

If scatter or farjat has any idea how this stuff works I would love to know why it is so sporadic in the way it functions but if not who cares nevermind I'm over it

Well even more confused now, tried again I guess like 4 hours later and I sucessfully made a Magin Saphire 82% so mad that was just supposed to be wasted wares didnt think the first try would work. Anyways like I said it was a success on a char with absolutely 0 contribution. My first try made the magin saphire like I said then I tried a several times more failing of course except towards the end of my m stones it just kept canceling or something. Not failing not succeeding or erroring like before just canceling it self out. With no message the crafting would just stop and I kept all of my ingredients. Can anyone that has an understanding of how this stuff really works shed some light on this?

In response to raMz's comment neither of these chars ever had any contribution what so ever and still don;t and I have now successfully made 4 magic gems. Thus confusing me further. I wish to stop being told I need contribution obviously I dont please comment further only on what is happening here.

Actually nevermind I can still make gems and that is the answer to my original question.

If scatter or farjat has any idea how this stuff works I would love to know why it is so sporadic in the way it functions but if not who cares nevermind I'm over it

Nothing will happen if you dont have all the ingredients, or one of the ingredients is not correct.

Sometimes it will even close your client down.