Sign in to follow this  
Mubba

Advice Needed

Hello everybody, I'd like to hear your opinions on different char stats. at this moment i have 156str, 200dex zerk warr with 25 mag, and i don't know if i should go all vit, or get 182 str or 200str for bbh.

If you are experienced in any of the specs could you write pros and cons of them. I asked in general chat and one guy told me that with 200str I'll die quick to mages and that i should go all vit, so help me out in my decision.

Thank you in advance

182str/191dex/59int/50mag/115vit

This is propably what an new/average players would like to have if he has statted bh. Good overall build with fast cast and enough mana.

200/191/59/50/97

Normal bbh build, hardcore bbh damage. 97 vit is low but dmg is nice. Very vulnerable to mages.

182/200/59/50/106

Nice bh build too. One favourite choice of bh users. Good overal, not incredible damage unless you get lots of items.

182/182/59/25/149

Quite nice hunting build. Dex is a bit low but you can do it with that vit. Very nice hp recovery, especially if you get hp recovery items.

200/200/59/50/88

Extreme bbh build, you need to be experienced to play this and also to have good dodging skills. You can't fight alone outnumbered with this character, you need nice team around you.

50mag is needed to get 100% magic skill => faster casts, especially usefull for paralyzes.

191dex is enough in most cases. Vitality under 100 is low => very vulnerable to mages.

BBH for max damage, bh for longer survival, but less damage => less eks.

Guest mamadas

if u like pvp go 200 str 50 mag (182 str if u manage to get a good bh)

if your going just for pvm , 130 str 50 mag 200 dex rest vit

if u like pvp go 200 str 50 mag (182 str if u manage to get a good bh)

if your going just for pvm , 130 str 50 mag 200 dex rest vit

the PvM part you're telling here... my WhiteFank is build only for PvM having 130 str, 200 dex, 59 int, 198 vit. the 2 vit I lose to int represents only 6 HP, but with these 2 more int I can zerk myself.

This is an awesome char for PvM, but not made for PvP and takes time to level up, to deal good damage you'd need DK+8 or higher, to participate in PvP's and be able to deal nice damage you'll need DK+15.

Also this kind of build is good to defend in Heldenians and Crusades.

The other buildup I have my WhiteFang is build more for PvP and dealing good damage, a Warrior. 200 str, 200 dex, 59 int, 20 mag, 118 vit.

I know this isn't perfect with the 20 mag, but it's ok for fighting and training goed prety nice, lvls up quickly and deals good damage.

The last buildup I have is a Mage buildup, WhiteFanz, the char isn't 180 yet, but i'm going for a buildup where I have 40 str (tower), 50 dex (train skills), 195 int and 200 mag, rest vit.

It trains slow, but it awesome for PvP'ing with.

Also usefull for PvM if doing Wyverns, Dragons or Abaddon.

Also a good defender of Heldenian and Crusade if you're playing amp-mage rather then blizz mage, the blizz one is rather to defend base and keep the enemy out or to attack the enemy, the amp mage is rather for amping the builders and defenders around the base, also to amp on attacks.

My suggestion:

Start with a warrior and train it to 180 and gain majestics, kill alot PvM to gain items.

Once you got items start a new char with any kind of custom build according to the items you have found while training your warrior.

If you have good items, your char build doesn't matter that much.

A friend of me has a build of 182 str (GBH) and only has 50 vit, so he's very low HP, easy target, but all his item catch this vulnerability, he also has the possibility to AMP, so mages can't kill him, and warriors deal likely no damage because of his awesome PA set.

Items help alot, but they don't give you the skills of playing the game !

(-> I have the items, but not the skills to PvP)

This is what i tell to people who ask me about making a Giant Sword warrior.

Dont Do It! UNLESS you have a special giant sword. You can pick up Sharp/Crit GiS's I wouldnt imagine them being to expensive. You will have great vit and you can double as a tanker in hunts and be pretty strong survivability wise in PvP's. However your damage will not be fantastic, from experience, DK armor is your worst enemy. It pretty much reduces your sword to a toothpick.

My stats are Str 160, Vit 153, Dex 200, Mag 25, Int 59.

BH Warrior.

Im not to sure on the BH damage, im told the BS BH is pretty ordinary, however its a classic build and its a tried and proven charachter.

182str 191dex 59int 50mag 115vit is a good build if you want fast cast.

It can be adjusted a number of ways. If you want a bit more vit you can go 25 mag and 140 vit. This will give you enough mana to train with, 100% zerk and more vit for survivability. However you wont have 100% magic so you wont be casting as fast as mages. You will also have stripping on the BH so that will help in PvP situations.

You can also adjust vit for 200 dex however its probally not needed.

BBH build.

This is the most common build in the server, in my opinion the weakest. Yes you do the most damage with the blacksmith item, however get caught without PFM and without a MA/MR set, you had better have a bag full of pots. Mages have more vit then you :sleep:

Most people stick with:

200 str 191 dex 59 int 50 mag 97 vit

or 200 str 200 dex 59 int 25 mag 122 vit

This is what i tell to people who ask me about making a Giant Sword warrior.

Dont Do It! UNLESS you have a special giant sword. You can pick up Sharp/Crit GiS's I wouldnt imagine them being to expensive. You will have great vit and you can double as a tanker in hunts and be pretty strong survivability wise in PvP's. However your damage will not be fantastic, from experience, DK armor is your worst enemy. It pretty much reduces your sword to a toothpick.

My stats are Str 160, Vit 153, Dex 200, Mag 25, Int 59.

BH Warrior.

Im not to sure on the BH damage, im told the BS BH is pretty ordinary, however its a classic build and its a tried and proven charachter.

182str 191dex 59int 50mag 115vit is a good build if you want fast cast.

It can be adjusted a number of ways. If you want a bit more vit you can go 25 mag and 140 vit. This will give you enough mana to train with, 100% zerk and more vit for survivability. However you wont have 100% magic so you wont be casting as fast as mages. You will also have stripping on the BH so that will help in PvP situations.

You can also adjust vit for 200 dex however its probally not needed.

BBH build.

This is the most common build in the server, in my opinion the weakest. Yes you do the most damage with the blacksmith item, however get caught without PFM and without a MA/MR set, you had better have a bag full of pots. Mages have more vit then you :sleep:

Most people stick with:

200 str 191 dex 59 int 50 mag 97 vit

or 200 str 200 dex 59 int 25 mag 122 vit

thats wrong you must have 191 dex for get 122 vit points with 200 dex you got 113 vit

My friend mythfate have 130 str and even I take his EK's with my bow or my psn flam and he hav dk15 sword and full dex.

-I think you should make a character according to what you wanna do in the game and according to what your standard of play dictates or other issues like , lag, ping or whatever..

191dex>200dex

does that even make sence ?

My bbh war was

200 str

200 dex

59 int

20 mag

118 vit

and had around 724 max hp, i worked pretty well with these stats

it doesn't make that much sense... 191 dex gives you 9 less natural defense against 200. so it's 9 natural DF you lose... if you use a DF10 you already got it covered...

191dex>200dex

My bbh war was

200 str

200 dex

59 int

20 mag

118 vit

it doesn't make that much sense... 191 dex gives you 9 less natural defense against 200. so it's 9 natural DF you lose... if you use a DF10 you already got it covered...

but while wearing df10 neck u cant wear dm4 or something like that.. angel can doit but thats longer , since u need many mjs

200 str 50 mag 191 dex 59 int rest vit

HUNT ALLLLLLLOTTTTTTTTTT ettins

get anc bh sharp bh i mean get an good bh

then change stats to

182 str 50 magic 59 int and vit

191dex>200dex

My bbh war was

200 str

200 dex

59 int

20 mag

118 vit

but while wearing df10 neck u cant wear dm4 or something like that.. angel can doit but thats longer , since u need many mjs

true, you can't equip 2 necklaces at same time, all you need then is a fast hand :P

when you're under heavy damage equip a DF neck, when charging in an attack use your DM neck... thats what I do... and it works fine.