Sign in to follow this  
Kokkeli

Scammer +1 Sherlok +1 :d

haha.. what a noob..

well.. i came from iw hunt with all of my items i got.. 2dm1,emmy,mstone,3zems

i went to wh and asked help from Checho0(old friend) to transfer my items from my mage (Mansikki) to my war(Kokkeli)

..after logging on kokkeli i went to wh and checho wasnt there... i knew he was going to scam so i went to ib and saw PaulVanDyk there (in the same guild than Checho0)... well i started to follow him but i lost him later =/

well.. i went back to wh and saw PaulVanDyk there.. i asked him if he has any dm1 that i can up my neck.. he o.c said he has 2 dm1 (my dm necks)... i just said to him that u r busted that u just scammed my mage Mansikki and that i will report to GM of u... then he just dropped all scammed items on the ground (not sure if he dropped emmy) and casted food on them that my items would be lost, then he logged out =)

IPB Image

IPB Image

sryyy.. i was too slow to take ss from the items on the ground :D i though he was smart and would have given em back but no =(

Sad that theres players like PaulVanDyk.. plz GM do something to him

he sounds like a creap by keeping your itmes then distroying them in your face like that next time have someone you totaly trust help you transfer items

That is not Chechoo..

I am good friends with him, and he deffantly not steal from other players..

I never forget when he borrowed me hes PA set, around 79% if not more :P.

Checho do not have acces to PaulVanDyk as far as i know, and Paul is known as a theif.

Gm's cant/wont do anything, it is your own responsibility to handle YOUR items, and YOUR character.

That is not Chechoo..

hah... did u even read the topic?

i meant that paulvandyk is the one who scammed me.. he just was logged in checho0..

That is not Chechoo..

Checho do not have acces to PaulVanDyk as far as i know, and Paul is known as a theif.

Gm's cant/wont do anything, it is your own responsibility to handle YOUR items, and YOUR character.

1. yeah indeed it's not Chechoo, paul is a irl friend of chechoo, and both have bad rep on my side.

2. and yeah, gm's can't do anything about it, your items are your responsibility, and you lost em, so you have to get em back because we arn't going to get em back for you.

2. and yeah, gm's can't do anything about it, your items are your responsibility, and you lost em, so you have to get em back because we arn't going to get em back for you.

its late now cos items have been destroyed xD

@kokkeli, doesn't matter, it's always been like that, clearly stated in the rules.

i mean its too late for me cos the items r gone :D i tried so hard but failed ;((

and anyway.. im not crying the items back =)

I agree with White, but i hate the fact that when those players needed help with gave to them... and then they do this lame things to others players.

closed.