Sign in to follow this  
farjat

Stupid Ppl Around.

There is some active account stoler around ingame.

They are loging other ppl acocunts and they in some cases transfers or food items.

It seems They are using an old database from a fruit Server. Testing the accounts they have stored here.

We have reasons to believe they are using HB Imperial account names...

Be carefull and change your password, as this is players problem and not a server problem. However we will try to support the people as soon as we stop him.

Also post here any information related if u was hacked. Things like if u was using same password in other server and in which one can help.

thanks in advance.

do i get my old mp set that this happen to me awhile back =)

Even recovering the char is Perm baned for other reasons i dont need to repeat. so dont apply to u.

If you noticed items got stolen, send in a support ticket for this.

Once I receive/see the support ticket I'll be looking into the logs to figure out what happend to your items and if you indeed got stolen by this person we'll eventually take the steps to return your items.

!! Make sure to add your char name with the ticket !!

If you got more info for us which servers you played in the past or other locations you used the password, post it here, this will help us all.

I suggest a pw reset, it can be done by email. Atleast then it will solve any future attempts to corrupt the server.

not all players have a valid e-mail linked to their account... the e-mail confirmation isn't here for that long, so some people still have invalid e-mails which makes it impossible to do this...

And also dont forget this is players fault not admins fault.

We will cover what is in our hands. But we cant take a massive action that will *censored* a lot of people without email just because 5 players were dumbbb.

If you lie about items you never had, i will ban all your accounts...

ir lost mi xelima axe hunter toke it :( mi got prove for u

see : IPB Image

still loving u elguason :wub: