Sign in to follow this  
Kokkeli

Angels

Yeh... Delete angels. Do I have to say something else? All knows how big problem those are for vista users.

OR.. Do I and we all vista users have to say, that HB just isnt made for Vista?

I wouldnt go as far as deleting them. Surely another pack file could be made for them.

HB ISN'T made for Windows Vista.

Solutions are as follows:

1. Remove ALL graphics special effects from angel and have it only have 1 slide. No glitter, just the angel.

2. Remove the graphic period, and perhaps replace it with some other effect to let others know an angel is equipped to the character they see.

3. Remove the angel period.

I'm guessing that they weren't made correctly to begin with, so they cause problems.

well.. i just want that my fps doesnt decrease from 200 to 60 when i see the ugly damn angel :D... i dunno how the things goes so i just said "delete" the angels..

now more beer \o/...

hope that farjat says something to this suggestion and inform us what he is going to do or is he going to do anything..

hb neme 4ever :D:D:D:D

They don't really pay attention to the suggestion forum much anymore. This is judged by the lack of posts by administrators.

Not saying you do not look at them admins.

Install xp. Angels look nice, and they increase fps for other people.

Like syn said, hb was not made for vista, cause it is an old game. U can always play another game.

true, it isn't based to be working on vista.

Though it's a WINDOWS issue that you can't change the hardware acelleration in vista !

(which you can in XP, and this causes the frame increase of angels for XP users.)

And what Synz said could be correct, that they are programmed in the game wrongly from the beginning causing problems onto vista.