Sign in to follow this  
MeRcY-Rast

About Eks + Raid Time X)

Raid day every day, please. Thats all what is needed to bring me once in a while back to enjoy hb, perhaps even more.

Same with events: Get other GMs who are able to do events and do those atleast 3-4 times a week, Jaapy can GM commands easily if needed (dunno if he is active anymore though).

He isnt active. But he is always around for important things.

There is some people that also like the "peace" part of the game.

Dealing with shop boxes etc all days is very anoyying for some of us. weekends enoff.

agree, and how about event GM's?

hunter's very busy with personal stuff so it's hard for him to organize events.

Many of the other GM's/admins are also very busy in their personal life, but at the evening in my timezone I do have time to organize a single (quick-)event, perhaps if I get the permission and rewards I could organize some events in the evening of my time zone... eventually when i'm in college and got a spare hour (or two) I could organize events at that time, the time is too short to start decent lvling but is right good to organize events :)

Raid day every day, please. Thats all what is needed to bring me once in a while back to enjoy hb, perhaps even more.

Same with events: Get other GMs who are able to do events and do those atleast 3-4 times a week, Jaapy can GM commands easily if needed (dunno if he is active anymore though).

Dealing with shop boxes etc all days is very anoyying for some of us. weekends enoff.

Many of the other GM's/admins are also very busy in their personal life, but at the evening in my timezone I do have time to organize a single (quick-)event, perhaps if I get the permission and rewards I could organize some events in the evening of my time zone... eventually when i'm in college and got a spare hour (or two) I could organize events at that time, the time is too short to start decent lvling but is right good to organize events :)

U can make event without rewards and summon some monsters. Its just for fun like Frost did with the Figth club. Its not matter of give items is matter of look for some fun for the players. Make huge war on the tp island. Thats a nice event for me.

We cant summon.

With out any reward no one come...

I tryed to make randoms PVPs (2:2 or more) and no one showed or whispered me for TP... just few, is like they will not put their "reputation" on risk loosing a pvp with some players with out any reward.

We had some mas fights at BI (few times worked) wich were funny [At the end we finished killing Dissident of course]

U can make event without rewards and summon some monsters. Its just for fun like Frost did with the Figth club. Its not matter of give items is matter of look for some fun for the players. Make huge war on the tp island. Thats a nice event for me.

agreed

We cant summon.

I tryed to make randoms PVPs (2:2 or more) and no one showed or whispered me for TP... just few, is like they will not put their "reputation" on risk loosing a pvp with some players with out any reward.

We had some mas fights at BI (few times worked) wich were funny [At the end we finished killing Dissident of course]

hunt wyvs , make dm3 ms14

pl event.....

u r soo lazy.....i hate u....

Guest EnjoyLife

We cant summon.

yeah...