Sign in to follow this  
Guest WetWendy

Why ?

Guest WetWendy

Just 1 main subject i never use forums have never even made own topic but ingame there's always bad language maybe 2 players with personal history (pls use whisper) only influence's other to do the same.

Just ask for some players to step up the maturity lvl.

Yes having a laugh messing around is good sometimes but theres a limit :P.

Nemisis does not need theese type's of players im sure that 95% of you will aggree (hope's to himself) :P .

1 Player Mainly is EnjoyLife-Ariadna-EnjoyTry.

It is becoming a joke Enjoy anytime i am online i always see the same thing. SUX U GOT NO SKILLS PVP ME ? SAFE ? PFM 2V1 ? YOU SUCKS. This is clearly very imiture and needs to stop i have tryed many times whispering her to try and make sense of her frame of mind but only confuse's me why do u cary on like this Enjoy ? does helbreath man that much to you. ?

Man u take game to seriously i just ask u cut the attitude out a bit.

B4 i go i have had ALOT of players come to me and ask me to talk to Sexy[GM] about you just because i am friends with Sexy[GM] doesnt mean any action can be taken i will just make sure she is aware of it and if she wish's to do anything then so be it. But the main fact is players are coming and complaining about u man do u really need this ?

JUST BE NICE PLS. :P

Im out James.

I agree it can be annoying, but its called a "taunt". Its a perfectly nice strategy..

Whats to complain about it really? I hear everyone talk nonesense all day...not just enjoy :wacko: , this post should be directed to every player for that matter.

Guest WetWendy

I agree it can be annoying, but its called a "taunt". Its a perfectly nice strategy..

Whats to complain about it really? I hear everyone talk nonesense all day...not just enjoy :wacko: , this post should be directed to every player for that matter.

The post is directed towards every player.

"Just 1 main player" Out of them all. :lol:

There is no player ingame! That talks to players like enjoy does and iv noticed this is why she is main player.

The is no limit no matter how much mercy u show her.

Is not a slander to her but she must relise it.

James.

Guest EnjoyLife

nando, can u translate this topic plz?

Just 1 main subject i never use forums have never even made own topic but ingame there's always bad language maybe 2 players with personal history (pls use whisper) only influence's other to do the same.

Nemisis does not need theese type's of players im sure that 95% of you will aggree (hope's to himself) :P .

It is becoming a joke Enjoy anytime i am online i always see the same thing. SUX U GOT NO SKILLS PVP ME ? SAFE ? PFM 2V1 ? YOU SUCKS. This is clearly very imiture and needs to stop i have tryed many times whispering her to try and make sense of her frame of mind but only confuse's me why do u cary on like this Enjoy ? does helbreath man that much to you. ?

B4 i go i have had ALOT of players come to me and ask me to talk to Sexy[GM] about you just because i am friends with Sexy[GM] doesnt mean any action can be taken i will just make sure she is aware of it and if she wish's to do anything then so be it. But the main fact is players are coming and complaining about u man do u really need this ?

Im out James.

pvp?

Translating for enjo's request:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basicamente se esta quejando de la gente que grita: "OMG NOOB; RUN; PVP?; PFM 1vs1; SAFE;etc" usandote a vos como el "mejor" ejemplo, insinuando q sos el q dice estas cosas todo el tiempo. Y pide a un llamado de "reflexion" para que dejen de hacerlo, especialmente vos. Arguementa q hay bastante gente a quien molesta esto.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for posting in spanish, not sure if translating goes against the rules...but since the posts talks about him, thought he deserved to know.

That always happen WetWendy, enjoylife, shion, luzbelito( the guy ever ever down in pvp and still talk sh!T and calling ( pvp por lo char? por itens? ) .. when i ignorehim he start talk '' brazilian maraca pete blablalblab '' eat banana '' ... like enjoylife and others...

well the most Peoples need show more respect to users, i know i some times say shits, but never to offend like racist terms etc..

I hear alot peoples saying '' WetWendy Edit i wont pvp him '', i know the WetWendy itens, Its cool but not HARD TO BE ONE EDIT..

growup peoples x)

Guest EnjoyLife

That always happen WetWendy, enjoylife, shion, luzbelito( the guy ever ever down in pvp and still talk sh!T and calling ( pvp por lo char? por itens? ) .. when i ignorehim he start talk '' brazilian maraca pete blablalblab '' eat banana '' ... like enjoylife and others...

well the most Peoples need show more respect to users, i know i some times say shits, but never to offend like racist terms etc..

I hear alot peoples saying '' WetWendy Edit i wont pvp him '', i know the WetWendy itens, Its cool but not HARD TO BE ONE EDIT..

growup peoples x)

ok ok i know this... and rast, im sorry....

but, wetwendy.. sometimes u talk 1st.. and sometimes u dont remember what u have cancel and all items.. but well... i know ur post...

right..

np :)

my english sux, sry..

1st, to WetWendy, ill answer u 2 things. EnjoyLife > 16 years old.

And by the other side, as u find his actitude annoying, other ppl feel the same whit other comments from other ppl. Thats why the allmighty farjat modify the /tooff. Use it ;) .

2nd, to Rast.

How can u know what they say in 2nd place when u ignore them afther the 1st? And saying this i dont want to sound racist, but u cant complain about nothing, its seem over the last year that farjat support more foreing ppl that his own country mates. And believe me, u and ur friends are the one who more complaing.

Guest EnjoyLife

And by the other side, as u find his actitude annoying, other ppl feel the same whit other comments from other ppl. Thats why the allmighty farjat modify the /tooff. Use it ;) .

2nd, to Rast.

How can u know what they say in 2nd place when u ignore them afther the 1st? And saying this i dont want to sound racist, but u cant complain about nothing, its seem over the last year that farjat support more foreing ppl that his own country mates. And believe me, u and ur friends are the one who more complaing.

17 years old :)

i dont wast my time in u... take it easy.

growup peoples x)

but, wetwendy.. sometimes u talk 1st.. and sometimes u dont remember what u have cancel and all items.. but well... i know ur post...

right..

my english sux, sry..

its ok enjoylife, but wetwendy doesn't have cancel.. SLYONE HAS it..

and apologies are always welcome.. That is only one GAME, i'm sure that doesn't come happen in real life.

about the '' BananoN " i wont talk with he,

the guy who uses the nickname "bananon" with sarcasm of Banana in forum ,,

apparently has no show any respect from others, its like one peoples make TACOLISH, TACOBON Forum account..

Guest WetWendy

Translating for enjo's request:

Basicamente se esta quejando de la gente que grita: "OMG NOOB; RUN; PVP?; PFM 1vs1; SAFE;etc" usandote a vos como el "mejor" ejemplo, insinuando q sos el q dice estas cosas todo el tiempo. Y pide a un llamado de "reflexion" para que dejen de hacerlo, especialmente vos. Arguementa q hay bastante gente a quien molesta esto.

Sorry for posting in spanish, not sure if translating goes against the rules...but since the posts talks about him, thought he deserved to know.

cool :P

growup peoples x)

right..

my english sux, sry..

There is no somtimes if i ever speak first i dont abuse. :blink:

Guest WetWendy

Im out James.

pvp?

OK :P Char name ? ^_^

2nd, to Rast.

I have no concerns of his age all players = same rules.

My cousin is 10 yhs old and plays xbox all the time is funny how i hear no abuse from him.

And i shouldn't have to use farjat's allmighty ^^ toof.

2nd, to Rast.

17 years old :)

i dont wast my time in u... take it easy.

U say u wont waste time but it will not be long before u re-commit abuse to others. :P

Im out James.

what is problem? said it????

Im out James.

The example is perfect as the main char EnjoyLife is already Perm banned. And the others will follow same way as him dont stop

Closed.