Sign in to follow this  
mentalcase

I Need Help

Firstly,my fps gets stuck at 60+ when there are people wearing angel in my screen.

I lag n die 90% of the times especially so when there is a big crowd or mass mobs in my screen.

I believe there is no doubt that my computer fufill the requirement to play hb.

Im playing hbn with windows vista and there is no way tat i can switch to windows xp or wadeva.

I wan to know whether there are any ways to fix/minimize this problems that i encounter or not because it really affects my gameplay.Thx and help would b greatly appreciated.

There is no way ATM to fix the FPS on the OPS Vista..

The vista System takes so much of your computer system, so it makes HB slow as hell...

Noone knows what to do yet..

in vista you can't change the hardware acelleration level.

it fixes the FPS again if you could, I tried even with register edited, but still didn't work.

it works fine for me though (I use vista).... only my FPS stick to 60 when an angel is on my screen...

dont u lag when there are mass people/mobs in yur screen? did u do any other configurations?

I do lagg when alot mobs on my screen, mostly during summon events I lagg alot, DC about 2 to 3 times, and die 3 to 4 times due to lagg...

But other then that I run at 270 FPS constantly (even in motion)...

No fix for Vista.

We have same problem in SOME xps but disabling Vertical Sync will fix. For vista, if u disable vertycal sync, nothing happen. but try if wish.

note: The way of disabling Vertical Sync change depends on hardware.

I don't know if this works, but its just a suggestion:

*How to set graphics hardware acceleration back*

If you use Windows Vista

* Rightclick the Windows desktop and choose Personalize.

* Click "Display Settings".

* In the Display Settings dialog box, click "Advanced Settings..."

* On the resulting dialog box, click the "Troubleshoot" tab.

* Click "Change Settings"

* You'll probably see a User Account Control message box asking for permission to continue. Click "Continue"

* On the resulting Display Adapter Troubleshooter dialog box, move the slider one or two notch to the left.

* Click OK as many times as needed/close any windows that opened along the way, and return to the Windows desktop.

Another thing what might help is to run programs in emulation mode:

Right click your helgame.exe => properties => compatibility => run XP SP2/Win95/98/XP mmode, Check disable desktop composition, disable visual themes, disable high dpi settings, run as admin.

Another thing might help is to remove audio enchantments:

Go into the properties for your audio device and there should be several tabs. Under the enhancement tab check the box to "disable all enhancements". Doing this stops vista from doing the repetitive hardware check and killing your FPS. All you are disabling are the effects that make it sound like it's playing in a hall, or theater, etc.

This windows' fix might help too:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Please make sure that you download it with right language+vista version.

Please try and report if these things helps. I wish we can make hb work properly for vista users too!

I don't know if this works, but its just a suggestion:

*How to set graphics hardware acceleration back*

If you use Windows Vista

* Rightclick the Windows desktop and choose Personalize.

* Click "Display Settings".

* In the Display Settings dialog box, click "Advanced Settings..."

* On the resulting dialog box, click the "Troubleshoot" tab.

* Click "Change Settings"

* You'll probably see a User Account Control message box asking for permission to continue. Click "Continue"

* On the resulting Display Adapter Troubleshooter dialog box, move the slider one or two notch to the left.

* Click OK as many times as needed/close any windows that opened along the way, and return to the Windows desktop.

Another thing what might help is to run programs in emulation mode:

Right click your helgame.exe => properties => compatibility => run XP SP2/Win95/98/XP mmode, Check disable desktop composition, disable visual themes, disable high dpi settings, run as admin.

Another thing might help is to remove audio enchantments:

Go into the properties for your audio device and there should be several tabs. Under the enhancement tab check the box to "disable all enhancements". Doing this stops vista from doing the repetitive hardware check and killing your FPS. All you are disabling are the effects that make it sound like it's playing in a hall, or theater, etc.

This windows' fix might help too:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details...;displaylang=en

Please make sure that you download it with right language+vista version.

Please try and report if these things helps. I wish we can make hb work properly for vista users too!

I cant change settings for vista it says my current display setting does not allow changes to be made.

Regarding the helgame.exe thingy i did what u told me to but i dont really c any changes for the better.Infact, my game crashed sometimes after changing lol.

I dont really quite know how to disable the audio enhancements thingy hehe

For some reasons i cannnot dl the link that u gave me

Lastly,tho those things didnt really help much i still wanna thank u for yur effort =)