if ares win held move all korean guild to aresden

if elvs win held move all korean guild to elvine

good idea :)

now serius

u realy need make balance its no fair no more good fight,

like 20 vs 20 10 vs 10

IcyMage Was Here

this idea is ridiculous.

its balanced... on friday nite/saturday in the AM (my time) was afternoon/evening time in europe.. some aresden where raiding; ppl like axsis, perun, ramz, kochakoi,vampyr and others ...we boxed shop, wh etc etc.. and there wasn't any elvs to defend the town..

only a few ppl like yoni41... to put it short.. elvine couldnt do shit about the aresden raiding. And also, i heard at the same time there was 15 elvs outside ares shop.. but there u go..

its balanced

Yesterday I logged in for some good pvp action when I came from camping.. and what did I see?

HUGE ELV RAID!!

what did ares do?

CRYED HYSTERICLY IN TOWNCHAT AND SAT IN SHOP!

And what did I do?

GATHERED MY GUILD AND PEW PEW'D

As soon as I started fighting with Zoro, alot more ares joined the fight and we ended up getting some eks and had fun.

And we rolled in the castle siege!

Ares mite have a bit less players at the moment, but it balances usually quite fast. Biggest reason that ares been gettin Pwned is their attitude and there havent been any1 around to gather ares for fights.

Winning the held was nais, I guess aresden is climbing back up on the mountain of glory!

yes ares are bad for now =( some good players dont play like before, like zoro,ruutu ramz and others... log 5 6 times for weeks and now koreans are all the time online =(.

balance server ill be nice :D

u forgot Roffles

no i dont forgot! hauahuahuahau :P <3

Ares mite have a bit less players at the moment, but it balances usually quite fast. Biggest reason that ares been gettin Pwned is their attitude and there havent been any1 around to gather ares for fights.

Winning the held was nais, I guess aresden is climbing back up on the mountain of glory!

exactly, need some leadership in ares

ps. need dat milkCow motha F*cka back playin :wacko:

I had a great fight in ML yesterday, there were three of us (Aghnaya, Lord-Mag and myself) and about 10-20 Ares all up.

Survivors came and whomped us (about 5-8 of them), and another guild was meeting up to come kill us. Ares is fine.

yep. last nite korean guild gathered outside rml ares ent.

I counted 12. And we where like 5(if u count this kid GiT as 1). MeLguik, Sp@k, GiT and Hestia- and I still managed to get an ek and got my zem jacked by this aresden kid GiT.

okay i read ur posts. those were okay but ruutus post was the closest to my opinions and thoughts.

ares needs more leadership, thats a fact.

but the fact is also that its summer time and it is very normal to forget hb on summer time, focus to real life and join back to the server in the end of august when schools starts again.

my conclusion: lets wait for few more weeks and lets see what the autumn brings us.