Sign in to follow this  
Vampyr

Druncian City

Just a very simple suggestion, when you DC in Druncian City, dont teleport people back to town.

Many people experience lag there due to map itself but i notice this as well... I tend to DC at the worst times, if im in the middle of fight or a hunt, i will DC. It is somewhat annoying having to run back all the way to Druncian after dcing in the middle of a HC hunt. Im sure many people agree with me that it is indeed annoying.

Here's my suggestion as a solution to this:

1. Make it so you can log back in on any of the Apocalypse maps (DC,InfA,InfB,Maze,Procella,and Abaddon) if and only if Apocalypse is OPEN.

2. Make it so when Apocalypse is CLOSED that if you try to log in while it's closed on those maps - you'll be recalled INSTANTLY.

That should make things perfect, and I believe that it would be possible. This would make hunting there, traveling through there, fighting there, and taking down Abaddon MUCH less annoying. Mechanically - my solution makes more sense than the one currently in place.

Bump.

Would really like this to be implemented. So many hunts ended because of DC's.

my suggestion is/was to make yo uapear right outside DC in IB next to the portal.

then the apo being closed doesn't matter anymore, and the route to the abaddon wouldn't be that hard to travel then, you passed by ML and IB already :)

my suggestion is/was to make yo uapear right outside DC in IB next to the portal.

then the apo being closed doesn't matter anymore, and the route to the abaddon wouldn't be that hard to travel then, you passed by ML and IB already :)

That is probally the best and easiest way to fix the situation.

That is probally the best and easiest way to fix the situation.

Worst. Fix. Ever.

NO

Its an extremely simple fix and would solve the problem. Seems like a good idea.

As long as we stop being teleported back to town then... HOORUH.

Nevermind I misread the suggestion, I thought he meant that entering IB sends you there.

MY BAD KEKEKE.

Although - I'm not sure it'd be as easy as it sounds. Dunno.