Sign in to follow this  
King!!

Report/accuse Section...

Well, lately everyone uses the screenshot section to accuse other players of rule breaking (insults, building blocking, laming, hack, etc). Its kind of lame to have the SS section work like that, specially cause every topic ends up filled with offtopic posts and insults.

I was wondering, wouldn't it be better for a report section (normal player report), where players can do that? it would look a lil better. Specially cause in SS section we got 1 post that says "Wyvern hunt Pictures Very Nice!" next to another that says "SayoNarA laming, f*** noob, piece of s****"

At least with a section ment for reporting, anyone who reads can expect some sort of argument, and we can leave the ss section for normal pics.

PS: SayoNarA is a player name I just made up ;)

I have thought of the same, but i did not really think more about it.

I agree with you King.

It is sad to see those lamer reports at a screen shot sections..

But it actually has been made on the main site under Tickets ..

There you can report a lamer, if there is any (there are :D)

Good idea but has one major flaw. Flames. It will become the biggest flame forum in the history of Helbreath.

Good idea but has one major flaw. Flames. It will become the biggest flame forum in the history of Helbreath.

yup, but, that title is right now held by the screenshot section....a title I don't think it deserves :P :P

Use the tickets.

elgua u know everyone will post in forum to public humiliate the cheater :lol: :lol: