Sign in to follow this  
Guest gusxp

Some Questions & Suggestions

Guest gusxp

I have some questions to do like:

1- What will happen with the dk hats?, there will be enabled in some future? Also wars can get easy the dk wand, so they havent to change stats

2- Reading blacky's topic i also suggest the Co-Gm thing, will be nice for the guild, sometimes the gm cant log in a sade for put tp or command it, so there will be more chances, also if someone wants to join the guild, etc

Obviusly the second guildmaster have to get 20 charisma like the original one.

3- Pa is working vs players? i know that vs npcs works, but idk if in pvp worsks.

4- This suggestion : Remove the ability for recall in farm map to players of the opposite town, i mean, now u cant get inside of a building if u are of the opposite town, but u can recall in farm and most of players do that, so try to disable that option.

oh, and

5- Ban FunnyGirl is very annonying and irritating. ty

I have some questions to do like:

1- What will happen with the dk hats?, there will be enabled in some future? Also wars can get easy the dk wand, so they havent to change stats

2- Reading blacky's topic i also suggest the Co-Gm thing, will be nice for the guild, sometimes the gm cant log in a sade for put tp or command it, so there will be more chances, also if someone wants to join the guild, etc

Obviusly the second guildmaster have to get 20 charisma like the original one.

3- Pa is working vs players? i know that vs npcs works, but idk if in pvp worsks.

4- This suggestion : Remove the ability for recall in farm map to players of the opposite town, i mean, now u cant get inside of a building if u are of the opposite town, but u can recall in farm and most of players do that, so try to disable that option.

oh, and

5- Ban FunnyGirl is very annonying and irritating. ty

PA does work in pvp.

i agree whole heartedly with you on the farm and co gm thing

and i dont think we can ban annoying peoples. ;)

Maybe instead of co gm..make different rank and he can only set tp in sade.. all others things the gm can do really.

if gm aint online..just set tp.. or build spot. thats it.

1. we had this question before, and we are dicussing about it to see what we will do with this.

2. We has the suggestion before, agreed we could consider it, and indeed it was also an idea of me to add different ranks to the guild like co-gm, build-leader, tp-leader, hunt-leader and ranks like that, so it'll be easy for sades and hunts etc.

3. I'm not sure about the PA, some other GM could possibly answer this as I'm not 100% sure what is bugged/not working or isn't bugged/not working

4. We are dicussing about this one too.

5. well, if FunnyGirl really is irritating, let her be? unless she does something against the rules then just report her or contact a GM in game to see it or something like that...

Teasing funnygirl is an on-gowing gag in Argenlandia guild. So if u ever hear "ban funnygirl plx" of something, its just a joke :P (many posts might have the "ban funnygirl" added to it :P, along with real important discussions )

That co-GM (set tp and building in sade would be good), even if I have access to GM its so annoying to switch between chars like every 5 minutes. If real GM isnt in game then I rather just ek in town than change between chars all the time.