Sign in to follow this  
Jaapy

Update 4.6

IPB Image

- Force recall time during normal weekdays has been changed from 1 minute to 3 seconds;

- /dkset command has been improved;

- /tgt command should be fixed now;

- Dye(Black) has been replaced by Dye(Orange);

- The invisible button in Level Up Settings screen (for majistic stat change) has been made visible;

- /showframe command now displays better FPS (no more 250 limit);

- Angel sparkles removed to increase FPS and reduce lag;

- Striprate of BBH has been lowered;

- Changed amount of EXP beginners receive in farm area. You now get less exp from level 100 onwards and even less from level 140 onwards (this used to be lvl 80, lvl 100);

- New Nemesis client icon for your deskop;

- You no longer receive points and TP/buildlocation from the previous Crusades;

- You can now use paralyse on your own nation's citizens on Bleeding Island and all Arena's;

- New map: Dragonia has been added;

- New creatures: Poisonous Dragon, Illusion Dragon, Lightning Dragon, Earth Dragon and Black Dragon have been added;

kool. same drops as wyverns?

Not going to comment yet on the contents of the Dragons or how strong they are or what magic they will use. We will not open up a way to Dragonia when we release this update, but we will introduce the dragons during the upcoming weekend/week (with summon events). We planning to open up a TP to Dragonia next week.

So please no more questions in this topic about the Dragons, we will not answer them xD But you may discuss it with normal players of course in this topic.

Hm wait, I can say one thing: these 5 new dragons are NOT the same as the wyverns. We tried to change them so that warriors are also needed for hunting them. Not only mages! Should be more fun.

Does Armor Break work now BI?

Didn't change anything regarding this spell and BI. Only Paralyze was changed.

Ok, now i can quit my war right?

Low damage BBH and now Strep also.

maybe i change to Flam xD

nice update from Wyverns x)

i have nice war axe hp 91 meaby i should use it now :D

dragonia and new mobs are great idea :) thx for THAT change :)

btw when pach will be made ?

Im all round extremely happy with this patch good work Jappy and everyone who helped with the work. BBH stripping should be balanced now, instead of ripping every peice of armor with 1 hit.

Dragonia sounds interesting, looks like we have to find a way to tackle these beasts. Is there any restricitons on the teleportation to this map? Perhaps only winners of held or winners of crusade or something.

Any word on when the update will be available? Its 1 am here i think im gonna stay up for sade in a few hours and check the new patch.

thats a very good idea vampyr since there might be too much fighting andhunts ruined =[ bu it's probably bad for aresden since we always lose ;(

Add to Dragonia to are shop, joke.

On-Topic. Tp to dragonia could be available to ares every 2nd week and for elv every 2nd week also, so they wont be there same time, just a thought how it could be.

When the Sade ends today, We will start the update proccess.

Its a Huge Update and i guess we will find some problem on the Fly, but we are very ready to make this update all at same time.

So as Soon as server going down, pay attention to forum/website news.

that fell Striprate of BBH?:S

should also lower the damage blizz

srry, my english is very bad

thats a very good idea vampyr since there might be too much fighting andhunts ruined =[ bu it's probably bad for aresden since we always lose ;(

I wasnt thinking of hunts ruined. I was thinking of perhaps adding a purpose to crusade seeing as all people do is camp shop looking for cheap eks. Like have the first crusade of the week deciede who gets the map. Or the saturday crusade or something along those lines.

i dunno about saturday's crusades win to decide which town wins the tp. weekend gets then too much influence on game. theres lots of players that cannot play on weekend. lets see what the staff is planning =). maybe similar open times like apoc maps.