Sign in to follow this  
Toilet

Elvine In Gerneral

I'm sick of all the elvines shouting pvp run noob cursing in spanish. Swearin at us in spanish and nothing being done. We retaliate and get muted. They abuse the fact and go round causing arguments. But wait we cant argue with any1 thats from argentina cus we wud get muted. Afterall i thought the whole idea of a fight was to insult them, It appears they dont have anything racial to insult us so they use everything else... But remember thats perfectly normal. I'm goin to take the word noob an affence from now on. Seeing as thats all they say. 1 word for 1????? ok thats fair. dun deal .

Its god dam annoying they get away with absolutly EVERYTHING and it has to stop. ajaja im spanish u cant call me but i can call you ajajajaaja..............

But theres a meaning to this post. They always shout african run ajaja run safe ajjajaja So i said fine ill Pvp Which last time i was aware pvp was an abreviation for PLAYER vs PLAYER not 6 vs one player. Good work senchi agreeing to duel then calling your guild to jump me. Then futher more laughin and talking shit. Theres not one elvine that can take me one vs one And im goin to stand by that.

Now lets talk about the speed gear..... I know lets get frozen and pfaed and run off screen in 1 second. Every1 has saw it but there spanish so its allowed. Something needs tobe done. But anyway heres mine and senchis 1vs1 hope you guys like it.

IPB Image

There was another war using ice sword But eh ..... Thats the results of our 1vs1.

Elvine do nothing but spam me in my whisper with "PT DE MIERDA" and shit like that, but when i call then *censored*s and flame back, i get muted -_- where's the justice in that? i think you GM's need to sort something out, because its just rediculous that they can flame in global and whisper and get away with it.. oh btw NICE 1vs1 retards, go call your whole guild to fight 1 african member lol..shows how much power African have over the other guilds in the server.. what a bunch of fags.

The point isnt about dueling, I duel to my own rules. I amp i shield and i run if im low. No one will tell me how to play so our duel pretty much would never end. Especially mage vs mage.

African lame, stop being lame and running 1v1 and they wont call more to help kill you before you reach safe. Im sorry to offend you all but everyone I have ever tried to fight in your guild has ran. Even 2 warrs v me. I dont talk trash to anyone who fights. Only to those who run. So if your going to be lame and run expect a good thrashing and much ridicule.

Didnt we kill you 3vs3 ? inner o ye we did. Stop talking. And mr bader Its non of your concern on how we fight. Listen to what im saying I agreed to 1vs1 for the first time ever. And he called. Now shut up I dont care what any one says We rape you. End of.

I agree in all these words what Toilet has said..

I've got enough to.. Ppl keeps calling us/me, puto/puta, and what ever..

They can call us that, but we get the punishment..

Spanish GM's/other GM's has too look from our point of view, and look that it isent our fault all the time..

For lik 10 min ago, a guy shoutet joosh(toilet) something puta, and spammed it for 2 min.

Shit not allowed here.

Luzbelito and NoC was sended to bleeding island today. SHae was muted.

I am Spanish also and i can 100% understand them.

But that is not an excuse enoff to talk bad in GLOBAL CHATS

Cant u understand the GLOBAL Word?

NO CURSE IN RED AND BLUE. I dont care what u guys get in whisper, u can use /tooff command if u want, and it saves forever.

CLOSED.