Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

Sword Of Medusa/beholder Necklace

PUT IN MEDUSA SWORD, PLEASE.

the medusa sword won't drop a lot. if you have this idea of players busting out medusas left and right, purge it immediately because that's just not happening.

the medusa sword is a team weapon. it's a tactician's weapon. a weapon made for a group to kill a mage or warrior that won't stop running. and you know what, that's fair. that's the purpose of that weapon. siementech may have fcked up near the end, but they got it right at the beginning.

this is a pvp game. and i'm tired of seeing boring battles take place. as long as you pfm in this game, you're safe from harm. that's not how it should be. this game wasn't made to be that easy. every battle plays out exactly the same: time your opponent, wait for it, then try to hit a low probability para. atleast, that's how it plays out for a warrior.

it's boring, and it's getting old.

i think the admins should at least put it in the game for a few months to test. i know one gm said it was in previous versions and it was too powerful, but things have changed since then. there's more players and better ones at that.

Medu sword shuld be given to aresden...

why not make the medu sword a weekly prize or something, whoever wins the heldenian.. few players have Last Man Standing and wins the medu sword for a week or something like this?

I personally think its gonna give HUGE amounts of EK's to the guild holding the medu...

this would cause controversy..some ppl might not like getting parad... BBH x 2 critted.. dead..and watching his two other friends bien para'd by medu..and blizzed ..dead...and next 1 para'd..and xb/xr

I think it will cause more problems than fun..

Althou i like to see all weapons in game..like shuld be.