Sign in to follow this  
Sid

Stopped In To Say Hello

I was just thinking about helbreath nemesis again...wondering what had changed since I left. I see you are still here Hunter, wutafreek, and there are some other familiar players too. I'm currently doing a lot of work to finish up my bachelors degree. Congradulations on keeping this server going for five years. No other server can say that besides the official ones. Well, time to get back to work, I'm thinking about logging back on if i get some free time. Happy eking!

I was just thinking about helbreath nemesis again...wondering what had changed since I left. I see you are still here Hunter, wutafreek, and there are some other familiar players too. I'm currently doing a lot of work to finish up my bachelors degree. Congradulations on keeping this server going for five years. No other server can say that besides the official ones. Well, time to get back to work, I'm thinking about logging back on if i get some free time. Happy eking!

If u really need to work and not much free time get away from this site, u still on time!!

Guest Amigo~

farjat is right

once u log u will stay for a couple months atleast Lol

i got an ares and elv war and an elv mage, im just trying to figure out my passwords again. i like the xp and drops. before was just bad because not only did it take an hour to get 20% at lvl 120, but i had to work my *censored* off to get enough money to train in good pits. now i can log on, get a level in 30 min, and get back to work.