Sign in to follow this  
MrBader

Mp Armour

Was curious where people that have gotten MP Armour drops have gotten them and by what monsters. I have been playing for several years and not once got a mp armour drop. So give me some ideas where I can train/hunt more often.

U first need to look for the monster that drops the part u need (chest, legs, berk, etc). Then go hunt till it drops it, and have luck it has the bonus ability u expect (in this case mp). Any monster can either drop hp, mp, dr, ma, etc.

oki wyv doesnt and dunno about hc tw

but demon gg ww oggy ig frost clop troll hh(?) liche delf ettin mg beho direboar rudolph

dunno about these nizies, lizards balrogs cents minotaurs

Was curious where people that have gotten MP Armour drops have gotten them and by what monsters. I have been playing for several years and not once got a mp armour drop. So give me some ideas where I can train/hunt more often.

idk... but wisp me if ur ever intrested in finding tons of pr21 armors :lol:

lmfao I have no problem in that department.

PM'd.

PM'd.

ok... but that info is gonna cost ya...

And dont even think abt asking me where i get all my SP7 armors, that secret dies with me :D

PM'd.

And dont even think abt asking me where i get all my SP7 armors, that secret dies with me :D

can u pm me? ive found only 2 armors in game since nem1 and the best was a endurance 14%(no secundary stats)

PM'd.

ill trade u info for where i get all my strong armor. ;)