Sign in to follow this  
volvo2

Event 03.05.2008

?You are probably surprised to see dwarf outside mine and a sober one. Well its our bloody fate, whatever money we get from mining we just have to waste on alcohol? But today I come in completely different matter. I don?t want to sell anything or get drunk. I come to you because our alchemist Ettenmoor sends me. He?s been watching mushrooms in our mine for months now, why the hell is he doing it? I don?t know? However, he?s a good man. Many times he had cured or strengthen us with appropriate mixture. Hell ! If Ettenmoor didn?t gave that stinky elixir to my cousin Gandorn, he would be dead by now. But what was I saying? Ah yes! Ettenmoor doesn?t feel too good lately, to tell you the truth he looks like a living death. What can I say, he?s old? and he struggles with disease. Anyway I?m suppose to find someone to help the old alchemist and I see lots of good people here. Well, I will come back in day of Saturn (Saturday) at the same time with a letter from Ettenmoor, with his last wish. Farewell mates.?

Sorry folks event moved, look for second part of the story at forum on next Saturday (03.05.2008) just after crusade.

?Ay mates! Its me your good old dwarf. Told ya I?ll be back on Saturday. Here is the letter as promised, do whatever you want with it. My job is done, now I can finally get drunk. Householder, mug of honey!!! Arrrggg make it two!!! Good luck on your quest fellows!?

Hullo there good citizens of Elvine and Aresden, I hope this letter will reach ya as soon as possible. Well lets get to the point. I do not have much time left in this world, I am quite old and I can feel that my end is near. However, lately deep deep underground in an abandoned mine I have discovered a certain rare magical mushroom. According to old formula this particular mushroom is a main ingredient for youth elixir, thanks to it I could live few more years, maybe even more. The only problem is that this mushroom grows near a nest of a pale terrifying creature. It looks a little like we do, but it has red eyes and long curved claws. I have even hired a Witcher to kill it, but he refused. He told me that this particular vampire feeds with animals and that it shouldn?t hurt people. The Witcher convinced me that this creature has the same right to live as we do. Therefore I have to deal with this so called vampire on my own? Some legends say that vampires can be weakened by the smell of garlic, I do not know if its truth, but on the other hand what do I have to lose? If this won?t work I still have my silver sword. I have even found an old drawing of a vampire in book written by Sapkowski. It looks like this?

IPB Image

So you see? earth on Middleland is not fertile enough and to tell the truth dwarfs are not good farmers. Therefore I want you to deliver me garlic. Yes? the first person who will give me 20 garlic will be rewarded. I have helped dwarfs many times and every time they gave me some valuable stones. Bring me garlic and I shall give you diamonds, gold and other valuable stones. Right now I am waiting for you at Middleland Mine. Meet me there with 20 garlic as soon as possible. But remember only the first person will be rewarded, so hurry!!!

Sincerely

Ettenmoor

This event is being sponsored by me.

I will provide assistance to Scofield and also provide the prize which will be announced soon

dude, u only allow those who have some farming skill to get the garlic u want?

how about those who don't have any farming skill or not enough (20%++)

:(